Downy Unstopable In-wash Scent Booster Beads Reviews
#26 in Laundry Care

September 24, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

I would absolutely buy this product again!!

It leaves my laundry smelling amazing and for such a long time!! I will be buying this product for now on. Would absolutely recommend this product. 5 out of 5 stars.

September 24, 2018
    Texas, United States

Downy Scent Beads are the bomb!!

These beads make your clothes smell so good. Clothes smell great for longer periods of time. It's one of those products I can't do laundry without. You can use just a little bit of them or like me alot of them. Well worth the money. I'll use these forever.

September 23, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

Long lasting scent

I am absolutely in love with these. They smell amazing and the scent lasts for days/maybe a little longer. I am so glad I have discovered this product. I have even turned a few of my friends on to it and they also love the product. I will be using these Downy Unstoppables from here on out.

September 20, 2018
    Alabama, United States

forever fresh

Downy unstoppables in wash scent boosters smell great! Not too overpowering but lasts from wash to wear or up to 12 weeks! So easy to use too just shake in however much you want

September 17, 2018

Refreshing and long lasting!!

I didnt think these actually would make a difference in smell or how long it lasted. I was so surprised to smell my laundry and it smelled AMAZING!! I washed my whole house with the beads after that. I wont ever go back to bot using these!!

August 20, 2018
    Florida, United States

Beyond fresh

I am totally addicted to the downy unstoppables.o have tried all the scents and i love them all.they are so easy to use.no dryer sheets to toss away. The scent literally lasts for weeks after the items are washed.I smell great all day long when wearing my clothes

August 15, 2018
    Illinois, United States

Smells Amazing!

I recently tried DOWNY UNSTOPABLES it has really been a game changer i donw have to wait for my washer to hit the rinse cycle any longer to add softner. They are so easy to use just simply pour some beads into your washer when putting in your clothes & thats it. Clothes came out smelling great & honestly every time i grab a clean shirt or any other clothing i can still smell it. It dont wear off quickly like other clothing softners. Definetly recommend

August 15, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Downy Unstoppables

i will continue to buy this product. All the scents are amazing and long lasting. These are so easy to use and leave clothes smelling fresh after a week or more.

August 13, 2018

Unstopable

Downy unstoppable fabric boosters leave my clothes fresh and soft. The scent is not too strong yet strong enough to last throughout the day. I use these in my vacuum canister as well to leave a fresh scent throughout the house. I highly recommend this .

August 13, 2018
    Michigan, United States

My clothes smell so good!

I am so happy with this product. It makes my clothes smell great! Doesnt leave residue on my clothes and they come out smelling fresh and clean for days.