Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

1.3/5

July 14, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Not that good

I did not notice much change using this with my laundry. I can't smell it after washing. I tried adding little then more and more and still effect was not satisfactory.
    Too expensive and not working as expected.

1.7/5

July 14, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Not the best out there

I've tried this and it's not the best, it didn't give that long lasting scent in my washing as it's claimed which was a shame. Won't use it again - will keep using my Lenor comfort which is miles better.

July 05, 2019

Need to use alot to smell it

For the cost of a bottle i assumed half a cap full would be enough. you need to use alot to smell the product and im using this on laundry for 2 young professionals so i cant imagine it would work at all for childrens clothing or active wear.

July 02, 2019
    Illinois, United States

doesn't work well

smells great but does not make my clothes smell any better than using regular fabric softener alone. Smells great after taking my clothes out of the dryer, but scent vanishes within a day. Very disappointing.

June 21, 2019

Caused me skin irritation!

I use to use this product all the time because I loved the way it made my laundry smell but after some research I realized it was making myself and my dog have allergic reactions! When I would wash my sheets and use this product I noticed that my skin would get very irritated and itchy! My dog would also become very itchy and be up scratching herself all night! Please look into the ingredients in this product before you decide to use.

May 14, 2019

It was okay

I like the scents they have but over all I didn’t like the product. I found the scent didn’t last long. I found that gain had a way long scent booster then downy.

May 01, 2019

Ruined my clothes

The scents were amazing but when I used it in my washing machine the little beads put colour on my clothing that would not come out. I attempted to wash out again with no luck. I will not be using this product again

March 31, 2019

Left gummy residue on clothes

It is definitely very fragrant and does leave a lasting smell but on multiple occasions it left a gummy residue on some of my clothes which was really frustrating as I have pay per use laundry and can’t just run another rinse cycle.

March 19, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Meh.

I'm not sure what it is with me and this stuff, but I have never had much luck. I have bought these a few times to see if my results would be different, but every time the scent doesnt last super long, the bead things dont seem to melt properly and, at one point, even melted halfway to my clothes and stained them! I tried countless ways of using them and cant make them work, so I throw what i have left in my wax melter.

January 25, 2019

Pas aimer

Jai deja essayer autre marque qui fonctionnais tres bien mais celui la.jai acheter une fois mais je nais pas aimer ne fait pas sa job comme il faut je men suis retrouver partout dans mon linge pas fondu malgrer les etapes faites pour que sa fonctionne meme certain grain on passer par.erreur dans la secheuse et ils non meme pas fondu jai detester ce produit sa sens bon mais cest tout beaucoup de probleme de.nettoyage a faire par la suite tres decus