Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

1.2/5

November 01, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Not for me

I used these when they first came out and where on offer. Unfortunately did not add any extra fragrance to my clothes. Total waste of money. I did the appearance but that’s all

1.2/5

October 28, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

This product is the worst!!

I work in a large office and have horrible scent allergies. This product is the worst!! I even have trouble walking outside when ppl are doing their laundry. Overbearing chemical laden scents that are not necessary to have clean clothes!

2.0/5

October 26, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Did not like

I have never tried it so I thought I would purchase it and see what all the fuss was about, I didn’t really like it, it was really strong for me to be honest so have to a family member.

2.0/5

October 26, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Too strong

I got these as a sample and thought i would use them with my towels. The sent was so overpowering and didn't wash away for several uses. Not the subtle freshness i was hoping for but more of a synthetic odour.

1.5/5

October 24, 2019
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Not for me. Left stains

Not too keen on this product. For one I think it's over priced. And secondly, they seem to either stick to my clothes or leave stains/soap marks on the clothes. I've tried a couple of times, as folk say I perhaps used too much or I need to use a higher temperature, but after trying a few times I wont be purchasing again. I didnt think they made my washing smell any different either. Sorry, not a fan

1.8/5

October 12, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Disappearing fragrance

The fragrance coming from the bottle was delightful. Taking clothes out of the washer I was optimistic.
    The following day all fragrance on the clothes had disappeared. Very disappointed

August 07, 2019
    Colorado, United States

Smells dont last

I have bought these multiple times thinking itll be different. The smells dont seem to last and dont smell the greatest when mixed with laundry soap. The price is outrageous for such little amount that you get.

August 01, 2019

Scent doesn’t last.

I really wish the scent lasted, since it’s such an amazing smell. But for some reason it doesn’t last for me no Matter how many I add. Within a day or so my clothes just smell normal.

1.3/5

July 14, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Not that good

I did not notice much change using this with my laundry. I can't smell it after washing. I tried adding little then more and more and still effect was not satisfactory.
    Too expensive and not working as expected.

July 14, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Not the best out there

I've tried this and it's not the best, it didn't give that long lasting scent in my washing as it's claimed which was a shame. Won't use it again - will keep using my Lenor comfort which is miles better.