Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

September 26, 2021
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Unstopables

I have tried these a few times and I really can't see the fuss about them in my opinion they don't smell as strong as the lenor fabric softener or last as long I feel they are high priced for what you get. Would rather just stick to using fabric softener that is cheaper and much better.

September 02, 2021

AMAZING

I’ve only tried this exact one out of all the scents, I find it doesn’t last long enough I may just be use to the scent though?? But definitely recommend I use it on my Blankets and bed sheets weekly!!!

August 16, 2021

Too strong

I'll start off by saying I don't love strong scents, but this is crazy strong (could be a good thing for you). I got a sample and I used 2-3 grains as needed and even that was enough. I put them in closets I don't use often just to give them a fresh smell.

2.8/5

August 11, 2021

Does not completely dissolve

The product smell good and the perfume last long but it does not completely dissolve and often leaves stains especially on dark clothes were it is more visible.

August 05, 2021
    United Kingdom

Didn’t see a difference.

I bought these as I seen then hyped up all over social media and on TV. I was so disappointed, they are quite expensive to start and I didn’t see much difference.

June 09, 2021
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Disappointed.

I had not found these to be as good as i had thought. These are rather expensive to alongside that. The scent however is rather nice.I am not sure if i’d ever get them again.

May 10, 2021

It's ok, but nothing amazing

Got it once from Costco and was expecting some great smell that will be long lasting. As the result, nothing special, not any different from using regular softener. Was not impressed

2.8/5

April 08, 2021

Great smelling for sure!

I tried unstoppable a few times! I am a smoker so the scent from the unstoppables does not really stay on my clothing. I am assuming it is because of the smoke? I do like the smell when I smell them from the co Rainer I just find it’s not that effective in my clothing. I also find the price is a little high for what you get.

February 14, 2021
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Was expecting to last longer

Smells so nice but expected smell to last longer and be stronger. Followed instructions and the smell is nice just not as strong as i wanted it to be. Quite expensive for what it is

2.7/5

January 26, 2021

The scent is overwhelming

I find every time we use unstoppables in the laundry, the scent is so overwhelming! I prefer the clean scent we get from our regular Downy fabric softener.