Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016
    2.8/5

July 17, 2019

Meh

Picked this product up at the local Dollarama. So it is very easily available.

I found that the beads ran out too quickly. I only got a handful of loads out of it. I didn't find the smell to hold as long as they advertised.

July 14, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Wouldnt buy again

Bought these as they smelt gorgeous! Thats where it ends though, no matter what heat wash i use them on the clothes end up covered in stains off these. Have to wash everything again without them in it. The only use i have for these now is putting in spray bottle and adding water to it, give a shake every time use them then spray round room to make smell nice. Bit expensive for a room spray though so wont buy again, the cheaper ones from supermarkets do better job for less price too

2.8/5

July 03, 2019

Trop intense

Le produit dégage un parfumQui est beaucoup trop persistant les quantités à utiliser sont astronomiques je l’ai essayé même avec cinq granules les vêtements sentent que ça, pour moi très désagréable

July 03, 2019

Not that great

The scent on this product is amazing, I’ll give it that. But I’ve noticed that it has left stains on my bedsheets that won’t come out. The scent doesn’t outweigh having stained bedsheets in my opinion.

June 21, 2019

Smells too good

I like the confidence of being able to a add a scent to my clothes and just being able to toss them right into the washer. I just wish the scent wasn't so strong.

June 21, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Smell is too much!!

I tried these a few years ago and found that it was too much of an overwhelming smell for Me and my family!!
    I tried using less beads, but it was still too much!!

June 01, 2019

Strong scent, not good for allergies

I found this product to heavily scented, I don't have allergies and neither does my son and we both got a headache from the overwhelming scent.Too much chemicals for me personally.

May 30, 2019

Holy aroma i love the smell

I found this product to be amazing when it came to leaving my clothes smelling good but I found that it made my daughter react a little bit which I was quite disappointed about because she was the one who wanted the smell in her clothes but I also found the packaging to be a little bit wasteful there's got to be a more environmentally friendly way

2.2/5

May 13, 2019

Too strong a fragrance

I tried this in my laundry once and the smell was overpowering. Thankfully the scent did not last that long but I would not buy it again, unless they make it not as strong as the one I tried.

March 26, 2019

I didn't like this product

I tried this product on my own and I found that it was ok at first but the fresh scent only lasted a very short time. I may try it again in the future but right now I've found the gain booster my choice.