Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

February 20, 2020

The proce we pay for a scent

Does what it promises but does not seem to last as long as it should. Not sure how much more I will be buying this product in the future. Might have to try a new scent.

January 18, 2020

L'odeur...

Perso, je trouve que ça sent beaucoup trop fort! Ont n'a beau mettre moin je trouve toujours que s'est trop... la seule qui a quoi ce pourrait être utile, je dirais peut-être le mettre dans un pot et le faire fondre si vous aimez vraiment l'odeur...

January 14, 2020

This will make your clothes smell SO GOOD - at a price

I cannot get enough of the smell of the Downy Unstopables. They make your clothes smell almost EDIBLE for a week! I only use these for my bedding as I wear perfume, but I wish that it was at a more of a better price point! It seems expensive for so little loads.

2.3/5

January 08, 2020
    United Kingdom

Leaves blue marks, but....

This product leaves marks on my clothes after washing, so i didnt wanted to put them to the bin, so i found another way of usong it. I put them into my hover, and the smell whilst i hover is amazing!!! Love it!!! Howver in my opinion it is too pricey ..

December 25, 2019

Not a fan

I did not like these as they didnt melt properly. Most of it bairly dissolved so a whole bunch od it was still stuck on my clothing. But it did smell nice

December 16, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Unstoppable

I have used this unstoppable before but I’m not really a fan I don’t think they give a long lasting smell and I think they are quite expensive for something that doesn’t last very long but not sure I would use them again

December 10, 2019

Did not like these at all!!

These smell all right but it is WAYYYYY to strong!! It chokes ne everytime im near it because of how much perfume!! I will not buy again, as it gave me a headache.

November 27, 2019
    Brent, United Kingdom

So expensive

Lovely smell but so so expensive for what is basically a fabric softener! I wouldn't necessarily recommend these to use as an addition to a good fabric softener as there isnt really any need to use them.

November 26, 2019

Good if you like to keep your clothes smelling fresh

If your someone who enjoys keeping your clothes smelling like they just came out of the dryer all day long then this is the product for you. They are really easy to use. Just toss them in the wash and they add just that little extra boost of smell to your clothes.

October 12, 2019
    West Lothian, United Kingdom

Disappointed with these

I tried these and I must say I am very disappointed with these they do smell fresh. But these do not dissolve in my washing machine no matter what temperature I put a washing on at. I have waited until the cycle has finished and they are stuck in the drum. And stuck in the rubber seal around the door. I feel these are well over priced too.