Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016
    2.3/5

April 12, 2016

Although I love the smell of the Unstopables products, they did not work well for me when I tried them out. The 'beads' did not disintegrate when added to my laundry and I had to pull them off of my clothing by hand. Unfortunately, I have an older model washer and dryer, so perhaps this was the problem....as I have never had only other negative experiences with Downy products.

March 21, 2016

I'm a lover of scents, but this product was overpowering! I tried the Lush and it took 3 or 4 washes to get the scent out. I may try the other scents if there is a good sale, but after those sitting beside always asking what the smell is, it may be unlikely.

2.7/5

February 17, 2016

I love these. They smell amazing. The smell lasts long on the clothes and there are other uses for them I seen on pinterest to put them in a melts warmer and so I did and OMG I love it! Only thing is the price of them is expensive.

February 14, 2016

With so many different products to choose from I find these over priced, Also I find the scent does not last as long as advertised. I would only bother to get these if I had a coupon and they were on sale.

2.2/5

January 12, 2016

i originally tried the downy unstopables in wash booster for the soul purpose it has. I didnt really like the outcome with it, so i decided to try it with something else, homemade air freshener. didnt really like it with my laundry fabric softener does a better job with laundry but you can make a dang good bottle of air freshener!

2.7/5

January 11, 2016

I bought Downy Unstopables when they first came out thinking they would make my wash smell a bit more fresh, but unfortunately with my experience the Downy Unstopables did not make any difference to the scent of our wash.

January 11, 2016

I wasn't crazy about this product in the washer. The smell didn't last as well as fabric softener does and I find it too expensive. However I saw something on Pinterest about dissolving them in water and alcohol and spraying as a fabric freshener and found they work really well. The perfume is diffused and smells much fresher.

January 09, 2016

Great scent when clothes first come out of the washer and dryer, but doesn't last as long as I thought it would've, especially on linens which can be stored for weeks before used. It was ok, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this product again.

January 08, 2016

Much more expensive then the fabric softeners I usually use, and I did not really notice enough of a difference to make the price difference worth it

December 16, 2015

Great for towels and kids teddys. Too perfumed for my clothes though. But the scent doesn't last as long as they say.