Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016
    2.2/5

June 20, 2012

i found it to be very strong scented, i used one package that i recived a sample from P&G;and i found the scent so strong that I washed my clothes again to soften the scent, i find that they are also quite expensive.

June 15, 2012

i got a sample pack of downy unstoppable in wash scent booster to try for free. tried it today, it was easy to use, just pour them in the laundry and do it the way you normally do. afterwards, we took our laundry upstairs (from laundry room in our apartment building), our whole apartment got filled with the scent it brought! the smell is pleasant! but after folding the clothes, i dont smell it anymore, so maybe it didnt last too long, but it was a nice smell for the laundry, i would recoomend it to my friends

June 13, 2012

I love the smell of fresh laundered clothes so naturally I was keen to try this product. I love this stuff! It's very simple to use, it goes in with the dirty laundry along with regular laundry soap. My clothes came out smelling so fresh and stayed that well for a while. The only objection I have is the price. For the small container and the amount I used per load it was a hefty price....thankfully I have lots of coupons for future use.

2.2/5

May 19, 2012

I recieved a free sample with the purchase of my regular detergent. The smell is fantastic, but it does not last nearly as long as it is supposed to. The price is way too high as well.

2.7/5

August 16, 2011

I purchased the Downy Unstoppables. I thought they smelled incredible and was hoping they would keep my clothes smelling fresh for as long as they say in the advertisements. I thought they added a great scent throw to my clothes, but the scent didn't last as long as i hoped.