Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

July 19, 2018

smells amazing!!

i tried this product for the first time, and it was amazing, and my clothes smelled so good, but in some care it would get suck to my laundry, be careful, dont use it on expensive clothes.

June 02, 2018

Bonne senteur, mais pas très longtemps

La bouteille sent tellement bon qu'on a qu'une envie l'essayer. On sort nos vêtements ou literie de la sécheuse et jusque là tout va bien c'est propre avec une bonne odeur. Après quelques heures les vêtements qui sont dans le garde-robe sens toujours un peu, mais la literie plus du tout. Je suis un peu déçue.

May 13, 2018

Headache inducing

As a family with scent sensitivities, but we also have dogs, I like stuff to not smell like dog! I tried this product, and even using half of the intended amount, the smell was overwhelming. My poor husband got a terrible headache and I had to wash our sheets and blankets a few times to get the scent fully out.

2.8/5

April 22, 2018

Just okay

I used to only use these for the laundry and I thought they were the best thing ever, I recently started to use a different brand but similar product - I find the the scent with this brand doesn’t last as Long and isn’t as fragrant, I do love them when I wash certain items that I don’t want the scent too strong and they do work awesome but some brands have better scents with longer lasting agents

April 05, 2018

leaves clothes smelling great

this is more if you like doing laundry with warm/hot water as i usually use cold water and still manage to find a few of these suckers that didn't seem to dissolve but overall it does leave my clothes smelling great and that to me is a big plus

April 02, 2018

Plus jamais

J'adorais ce produit malgres son prix exessif pour ajouter une odeur au vetement... Mais jai regretter le jour ou jai realiser quavec certains morceau de vetements sa fesais des taches grasse
    Jai arreter de l'utuliser. !

March 30, 2018

Downy unstoppables

I got this product as a sample. The smell is good and when you put them to wash your clothes make a big difference. Smells so good. However, i find that putting all laundry soap, downy and bounce are a little bit too much. I used this to freshen up the smell of my bathroom. I put it on a small see through pouch. Works well.

March 30, 2018

Pas pire

Ça sent super bon. Par contre il y reste souvent des petites billes collées sur les vêtements. La plupart du temps c'est correct alors je le recommande quand même car ça procure une senteur de fraicheur sur nos vêtements.

March 27, 2018

Use in laundry

We like to toss some in the washing machine. The clothes smell wonderful after. Easy to use and melts in the water. If you use your hands to take the content wash your hands well.

March 21, 2018

The strong, all day scent can't be good!

Though the smell of fresh laundry is one of my favourite scents, I've used a sample of this product and am skeptical on how this product has such a long lasting scent. I can't imagine breathing, or having this product on your clothes/skin all day, being good for you. I wouldn't buy this product as I'm sure the chemicals are quite harsh.