Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

2.8/5

October 09, 2018
    Massachusetts, United States

Smells amazing

I love downy unstopables. They smell so good and help keep my laundry fresh as well. I do feel they are over priced but I do sometimes get them because I love the smell

September 29, 2018

Good smelling

I like the way they make everything smell but that's all that I like about them andy daughter is allergic to any Downy product. I also don't think that they work except for smelling good.

2.7/5

September 25, 2018

Not what I hoped for.

I wanted to try Unstopables for a while and finally got the chance when I got a few samples. I wasn't impressed. I didn't think using it by itself was good at all. My clothes didn't smell any better or different than when I use my regular liquid fabric softener. My clothes also weren't soft at all. I did try them again with my towels and used my liquid with the Unstopables and I did notice my towels smelled better for a longer period. I thought it would replace my liquid softener and save money. NOPE!

September 24, 2018
    Texas, United States

Does not keep the scent

When trying this product it clearly says it keeps the scent for weeks. It’s a lie! When washing and drying it still smells like old clothes. There’s no fresh scent to make it smell clean. Was not happy about this product.

2.8/5

September 24, 2018

Downy unstopables

Downey Unstoppables. It makes my laundry smell so much better for so much longer than dryer sheets. Some people even smell me walking by and ask me what perfume I'm wearing. So funny. So I have to tell them all about Unstoppables. I also love that they have different scents to choose from because we all have our different scent favorites.

September 23, 2018
    Colorado, United States

Pricey But Fresh Clothes

Downy Unstopables was easy to use however it left a bit of residue on my whites. I did like that it made everything smells so well which I think would be great when you're putting you're winter clothes or summer clothes in storage. It is just very expensive but it does work.

September 18, 2018
    Wisconsin, United States

Very overpowering

I bought this thinking it would be a gentle scent but is anything but that. I used recommended amount and the smell was so wrong on the clothes it made my eyes water. I ended up giving it to my neighbor after two uses just couldn't stand it.

September 18, 2018

Work but do not last as long

These smell amazing and come in an easy to shake container. Only problem i find is that they claim the smel lasts so long but after a week my fresh towels do not smell like this at all. Kind of a waste if that is why you purchase

2.2/5

September 03, 2018

I like the concept... but wasnt as scented as i had hoped!

I really enjoyed using this product, it's so easy to use. However, I just found that the scent wasn't really long lasting unless I used quite a lot of the product.

2.7/5

August 29, 2018

Nice smell

I really like the smell of these. for sure they make your clothes smell nice but to me it's not money well spent. I find using tide and fabric softener like Downy is just as effective as getting your clothes to smell fresh. I find the product overpriced and wouldn't buy them necessarily for me I don't store my clothes for a long periods of time without wearing them so I don't find it's worth the Bucks.