Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

May 03, 2017

I feel so left out of the loop , ive never actually tried this product but i have had friends and family tell me how amazing it is and how i need to make the switch, so all i can say is that i have heard only good things and that i will one day soon be giving it a shot :)

April 26, 2017

This product smells good and it makes my clothes feel soft but I think it's more expensive than it's worth. There are other alternative product that is more affordable.

March 31, 2017

It was an ok product. Outside of the packaging I felt it smelled amazing ! But once I'm my
    Clothes I didn't find it made my clothes smell fresh as it claimed. It did not live up to my expectactions.

March 17, 2017

I love the idea of unstoppables but the scent is way too powerful. I tried them once but could not even wear the clothes after due to the overwhelming scent.

January 22, 2017

I had really high hopes for this product because I thought I would be able to skip the step of adding fabric softening sheets to my dryer. I ended up not loving the way my laundry smelled after using this. It's not terrible, I'm just used to using dryer sheets and that is good enough for me.

January 07, 2017

Pas épatée par ce produit, doit en mettre beaucoup pour obtenir une senteur qui durera aussi longtemps qu'annoncé. Je ne crois racheter ce produit dans le futur.

November 25, 2016

Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster was way too strong in scent for my family. In fact my one son had to take the pillow case and sheets off his bed during the night, because he couldn't stop sneezing. Now the rest in the family that are no allergic, also found it overpowering. In fact the whole house smelled like Downy after the laundry finished its cycle in the dryer. It goes into the wash, but when you dry the clothes, the fragrance really spreads. If you like very perfumed clothing, this is for you. I thought it made some fabrics, especially bath towels a bit sticky, not fluffy or absorbent.

October 03, 2016

It smells good but the scent is too strong for my liking. I usually just stick to regular Fabric conditioner. I use this sometimes for Blankets. I got a few samples pf these from somewhere. I can't remember.. so I just saved them for special washes like blankets. I heard that you can use these to on scent warmers like Scentsy and they work great.

2.3/5

September 27, 2016

Too much chemicals , it smells good, i just dont get this purpose only for a scent. Its expensive and sometimes it doesnt dissolve complitely but in a clump which cant be inconvinient

September 21, 2016

I found the scent a bit overwhelming and I don't know that the scent lasted as long as they wish or say it would. Quite frankly I don't see the purpose of buying this as opposed to just using scented dryer sheets. An unnecessary extra step for laundry.