Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 10, 2018

Way too strong!

I like my laundry to have no scent or a light scent after washing and drying. This product is way too intense. When I use the recommended amount, I had a headache and my family hated the laundry. I ended having to re-wash the load. Even with half the recommended amount of fragrance, I still find it too strong. The scent does last though. Not my cup of tea and I would not repurchase.

February 26, 2018

Downy Unstoppable In Wash Scent Booster

It's been a while since I've tried it but it didn't seem to do much than washing my laundry normally. Maybe I need to use more but then it feels like I'm wasting it.

2.3/5

February 10, 2018

Works but not the greatest

This product works and leaves your clothes smelling fresh but I’m not a big fan of the scent and sometimes the beads don’t disintegrate into the wash and it gets stuck on your clothes.

January 23, 2018

its okay..

so here is a few things i didnt appreciate..dont expect it to fully desolve.. ive had a few beeds that didnt disolve here and there in my clothes etc, they roll off easly tho but its annoying searching and making sure that my tops dont have any little beeds rolling around sometimes.. the smells awesome, but only lasts until the dry hot load is folded and put away.. seemes to only be smelling good straight out the dryer.

October 06, 2017

Scent does not last while

While you are doing laundry the scent is amazing. But soon after it faids. The regular price is too high. Not a bad product if you get it on sale for a lower price

2.2/5

September 14, 2017

Love hate relationship

I loved this product alot when I first started using it but as time went on my washer started to get clogged because of the unstoppables. I thought it was my machine but I stopped using it and then my washer was fine. I tried it again a month layer and my washer clogfed again. That being said I wish i could use it because it makes my laundry smell amazing but my washer doesn't love it.

May 19, 2017

Now, I chose to rate these with a low effectiveness, but the truth is, they are just TOO effective! They left such a strong smell to my clothes, I couldn't stand to wear them. It also aggravated the allergies of several members of our household. I tried using a smaller amount, but still found them to have far too strong of a scent for us to use them.

May 03, 2017

I feel so left out of the loop , ive never actually tried this product but i have had friends and family tell me how amazing it is and how i need to make the switch, so all i can say is that i have heard only good things and that i will one day soon be giving it a shot :)

2.8/5

April 26, 2017

This product smells good and it makes my clothes feel soft but I think it's more expensive than it's worth. There are other alternative product that is more affordable.

2.7/5

March 31, 2017

It was an ok product. Outside of the packaging I felt it smelled amazing ! But once I'm my
    Clothes I didn't find it made my clothes smell fresh as it claimed. It did not live up to my expectactions.