Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

January 07, 2017

Pas épatée par ce produit, doit en mettre beaucoup pour obtenir une senteur qui durera aussi longtemps qu'annoncé. Je ne crois racheter ce produit dans le futur.

November 25, 2016

Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster was way too strong in scent for my family. In fact my one son had to take the pillow case and sheets off his bed during the night, because he couldn't stop sneezing. Now the rest in the family that are no allergic, also found it overpowering. In fact the whole house smelled like Downy after the laundry finished its cycle in the dryer. It goes into the wash, but when you dry the clothes, the fragrance really spreads. If you like very perfumed clothing, this is for you. I thought it made some fabrics, especially bath towels a bit sticky, not fluffy or absorbent.

October 03, 2016

It smells good but the scent is too strong for my liking. I usually just stick to regular Fabric conditioner. I use this sometimes for Blankets. I got a few samples pf these from somewhere. I can't remember.. so I just saved them for special washes like blankets. I heard that you can use these to on scent warmers like Scentsy and they work great.

2.3/5

September 27, 2016

Too much chemicals , it smells good, i just dont get this purpose only for a scent. Its expensive and sometimes it doesnt dissolve complitely but in a clump which cant be inconvinient

2.7/5

September 21, 2016

I found the scent a bit overwhelming and I don't know that the scent lasted as long as they wish or say it would. Quite frankly I don't see the purpose of buying this as opposed to just using scented dryer sheets. An unnecessary extra step for laundry.

August 25, 2016

the first time I used these I thought they smelled fantastic! I was really excited to use them. I didn't put in as much as the bottle said (thankfully). When my wash cycle was complete there were little blue specks on majority of my clothes. I had to put the clothes on an extra rinse. Needless to say I never used them again. Extra rinse for no reason.

August 02, 2016

Sometimes these scent beads don't melt in one load but run the laundry load again and you're good to go! I don't find the price very great so I only buy these when they are on sale but I sure wish I could purchase them more often. These smell great and typically are only used for my 'linen only' loads but but could be used for other laundry loads as well.

2.7/5

August 02, 2016

I really liked the colors and the kids love the idea that this goes into the wash. I used a coupon and that was the way to buy it. Going to try all the different scents, but the colors make it hard to choose!

July 01, 2016

This product made my cloths smell great! BUUUUT and this is a huge one, if you don't use them with hot water, they won't resolve as they are supposed to and they leave deodorant looking marks on your cloths. I stopped using them on anything but my sheets, and I make sure my barrel is cleaned before doing any other laundry.

2.3/5

June 09, 2016

Nice smell but way to strong pretty big smell if you jave any kind of sensitivy do not i repeat dont use it but if u have any that needs smell out guess its good