Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

February 28, 2022

Excellent but pricey

I like using Downy scent booster for my clothes. Smell fresh and it’s long lasting. Overall it’s good product to use however it’s pricey. Pretty expensive for bottle of 859g, it’s $15.99, and I can only use it for 5 large loads.

February 28, 2022

Smells great!

I purchased this 2 weeks ago and I am liking it! I really love how it makes your clothes smell fresh, clean and new! I wished it was a little bigger the size of packaging as it can be a little expensive

February 15, 2022

Smells great

This is one of those products that aren’t always necessary. I find I enjoy using them best when I can’t put my clothes outside to dry it gives a similar fresh smell to my laundry that I love. They can be overwhelming in smell so use by your own judgement but it certainly does keep my clothes smelling fresh for longer!

February 10, 2022

Love this could be a bite better

This is definitely a game changer. Wish the scent would last longer and be a bite stronger. A tad bit overpriced but, I will say it has lasted me for almost a month so I guess the price evens that out. I will definitely buy again.

January 31, 2022

Love the smell

I always use scent boosters in my laundry honestly I will won’t use anything different. They leave your clothes smelling so amazingly fresh for so long. I get compliments on the scent of my clothes and I love it too! It’s worth the try

January 31, 2022

Average product

A bit overpriced and the scent is not very long lasting. The scent options are great though. Packages available a bit small and run out in just a couple of washes.

January 27, 2022

Fell the Freshness

The smell of this product is amazing. I really satisfied when I am using it with the short program. If you are using the long program with hot water, you need to install the sprinkles of Downy more. Otherwise, the smell of your clothes won't be intense as your wish. From my side, I like the intensive smell that is why I am using 1,5 or 2 cups of it for long program.

January 19, 2022

Great profit just not my favourite scent

I tried these for the first time after wanting to try them for ages. I couldn’t find the scent I wanted to try so tried these. They give the washing a much stronger freshly washed smell which lasted all day on the clothes I was wearing. The only thing was this wasn’t my favourite of the fragrances I’ve smelled in the shop and so I wouldn’t use this party one again. It smelled a bit too old lady on this one. I’d love to try the other scents though as they do work well.

January 18, 2022

love the scent

i love the scent of these. i love adding them when I am washing my bedding and household items as they keep the scent for long and it makes the home experience so much nicer and clean. they are quite expensive for my budget.

January 14, 2022

Smells so good

I bought this item to try and fell in love with it. It gives your clothes an extra burst of freshness, even days after washing. I use a little scoop in every load of laundry. I find it a bit costly, but I’m the end, I can’t live without it