Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

May 18, 2019

Smells amazing!

I loved this scent. I really enjoy using this when it comes to big blankets and pillows ect. The scent tends to stay for at least a week and makes the entire room smell fresh! The only thing I would maybe change would be the packaging, I found the last few bottles I had purchased ended up cracked at the top after opening and closing the lid a few times so I ended up having to use Tupperware containers to hold them.

May 18, 2019

Great scents

Love the long lasting effects of this product... I wash my bedding with these once a week.... So amazing to smell after a long hard day... Makes me sleepy

May 16, 2019
    New York, United States

Amazing scent

I love the scent boosters. They really do make your clothes smell so fresh and clean for a while. I put the scent boosters in my closets and drawers but the price is way too high.

May 15, 2019

Smells so fresh

These are my regular buy from Costco- it leaves my clothes smelling so fresh and not overtly strong. I like both the scents however they do not last too long.. I wish it would stay.

May 14, 2019

Great product

Downy Unstopables is a great product it does what it states however I find it a little on the expensive for the amount you get. Only use this on my laundry not the families for this reason.

May 13, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Mixed emotions

I love the way this product smells and how it makes my clothes smell out of the washer! I dont think the product last as long as I would like after drying the clothes. However, people comment how great my towels smell all the time! I dont think the price is at fair value because I have tried similar products for less money and they work just as well.
    Definitely love the smell of this product but if I had to choose between this product and a similar one I would probably choose the cheaper of the two.

3.2/5

May 08, 2019

Won't use again

To be quite honest I dont see the purpose of this if fabric softener exists. It smelled good and the scent did last, but my clothes felt dry after and i had to re wash them. I use Downy fabric softener and wont switch. Sorry unstoppables

April 24, 2019

Love the variety

I've been using this product off and on for years. I love how good it makes my clothes smell. The only thing I don't like is that sometimes in cold water washes it doesn't dissolve and gets kind of gummy. I just use half the recommended amount.

April 23, 2019

Ça sent le printemps

J'ai commencé à utiliser ce produit pour l'équipement de hockey de mon conjoint et mon fils. J'ai tellement aimé l'odeur que j'ai commencé à l'utiliser pour toute ma lessive. Ça dure vraiment plusieurs semaine, je lai remarqué avec les vêtements que je porte moins souvent.

April 23, 2019
    United States

These make my clothes smell great, and for longer.

I love unstoppables they have become a part of my laundry routine. They leave everything smelling fresh and the scent lasts for weeks on your clean laundry. You just throw your desired amount in the washing machine with your clothes and add your detergent as normal. They smell great. I do find them a little pricey but still buy them anyway so they must be worth it. There are other scents as well but this is by far my favorite one. My son has sensitive skin and these don’t affect him at all. I definitely give them two thumbs up.