Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

Great product , too pricey

This product has an amazing scent and really does work . I find the scent lasts for a long time . The price I feel is too high for the amount you get in the bottle . It’s a good thing to purchase when it’s on sale though .

Love the Softness

From the first time I tried this product I loved it.
    The smell was so nice not to strong but fresh and clean smelling.
    The clothes were so soft and I could tell such a difference in my work clothes when I was wearing them to work.
    Was very happy I decided to try new product and would highly recommend others try it as well.
    Won’t be disappointed.

Fresh, clean scent!

Easy to add into the wash. The scents are not overpowering, but rather pleasant, fresh & clean! The beads dissolve during the cycle and leave behind zero residue.

February 26, 2020

Makes my clothes smell fresh

I usually go over to my grandparents house to do their laundry for them. I received this sample of the downy scent booster, and have been using it ever since. Before I started using it the clothes always smelled damp and had this musty smell. Using the scent booster has been a game changer and all I smell is clean laundry now.

February 20, 2020

I would buy this product again

I’m obsessed with scent beads. I use them for every laundry load. It keeps my towels smelling fresh and clean. Even shirts that have been hung up for a couple weeks still smell great. Would recommend.

February 18, 2020

Amazing

I am obsessed with the fresh smell of laundry and love when I can smell it all day. I add this into my load and am in love with how intense the smell is, but I do find it a little pricy

Smells great

It absolutely makes laundry smell great but the cost is way too much for me to buy I’ve only used samples and wouldn’t spend this much on something that has no purpose other then scent.

Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Smells soooo goooood!

I LOVE IT IT SMELLS SOOO GOOD! but I don’t always buy it as it’s quite pricey. Yes the scent lasts pretty good but I am inclined to say it’s over priced a little ... sorry love the product though and very way to use!

They are good but..

I have bought these a few times and really like them. The scent boost they give is nice and it makes your clothes smell great. The only problem I have is that sometimes they don't dissolve and when i take my clothes out of the wash they still have little scent boosters on them 🤷🏻‍♀️

February 09, 2020

Use for fresh smelling laundry

We love the way it makes our clothes smell. It’s that added boost everyone loves. My boyfriend works outside and gets his clothes stained and this helps even make his clothes smell fresh again.