Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

September 14, 2019

Sprint fresh

My laundry smells 100x better when I use these in my wash! The family adores it. However, can get expensive to use often. If the load is too large/cold water, sometimes the beads don’t fully melt, leaving white pill-type balls on some fabrics.

September 10, 2019

Downy

I love the smell of this product. Leaves our clothes smelling awesome and lasts longer then other products similar. I recommend this product to people because it is a great product

September 06, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

good product

These are the best scent booster I have ever tried. Love the fragrance that leaves on the cloths. The fragrance stays for weeks. you guys can give it a try

September 06, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Favorite Scent Booster

Downy UnStopables has my favorite in wash scent booster! The scent doesn't last as long as I feel it should, but still leaves my clothes smelling nice. The convenience of tossing the beads in the wash vs. pouring liquid in to the machine is great!

Texas, United States

So so

I bought this as a scent booster with high hopes, but it disappointed. I smelled no difference. I wanted to live this but it just didnt hit the mark for me.

Smells great

Unstoppables smells great! I love how they make my clothes smell and especially my bed covers and blanket when i go to bed and jus enjoy the fresh scent

Georgia, United States

nice scent

Nice scent. Lasted about a week and a half from the dryer to my bedroom. Will use a little more with the next wash a store in the linen closet and hope scent will last longer.

United States

Love the product not the price

I absolutely LOVE Downy unstoppables, they do exactly as stated, they keep clothes smelling fresh and amazing. My only complaint is the price. At times I have to pass on purchasing them because they are pricey. I do love the long lasting scent I just hate that I can only purchase when I find a great deal.

Illinois, United States

Passable but expensive

It smells great but very little softness when i line dry my clothes. The scents are nice and last about the usual time. I can find more effective and lower cost products.

September 03, 2019
    Colorado, United States

Love This Addition to laundry routine!

I use this for every towel and sheet load and love the fresh smell it adds! Really lasts for a few weeks and makes our laundry feel cleaner and fresher! Gave 3.5 stars for value because it is a little pricey which is why we just use for towels and sheets rather than all laundry.