Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

July 18, 2019

Air freshener

I love this for my laundry but have since started using as an air freshener and linen spray. I put a few crystals into a clean spray bottle add hot water and shake until desolves. BAM....air and linen spray. Lasts for hours and is gentle on bedding curtains and all linens, as it's made for it

July 16, 2019
    Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Smell beautiful and stays for over a week!

I love these they smell amazing and the smell actually lasts over a week when you open the wardrobe you get a big waft if the aromas and then the smell last all day 😊. I love it on bedding as it gets used the most but changed the least ? So use a bit of that and keep it fresh ! Only thing I would like to see change is the price. It’s quite a lot and as you need too use it almost like a softer it can become quite costly in the long run but it is worth .

July 15, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Good value

The DOWNY UNSTOPABLES FRESH IN WASH SCENT BOOSTER always acts as detergent and fabric conditioner for your clothes. Your favourite jeans will smell so nice and give you a feeling of soft scent booster!

July 15, 2019
    Rhondda Cynon Taf, United Kingdom

unstoppables

love these. especially the dreams ones. the scent is amazing i absolutely adore it. when i wash my clothes/bedding and add these then put them on the washing line they smell so strong - but not over powering. if i put them in the dryer after using these i can’t smell them as much but i tend to use these more for my bedding etc. only thing that lets this product down is the price. it is a tad on the expensive side so it isn’t something i buy on a regular basis.

Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Smells lush

I love using these on my laundry especially laundry being stored ie towels,bedding. Smell last a long time on items. I even have some in a little gauze bag hanging in wardrobes and closets.

United Kingdom

Great but expensive

Leaves my washing smelling great, love using it but it's expensive for what it is. The smell lasts for a while but I will only buy it when it is on offer as you don't get many washes out of the bottle.

West Sussex, United Kingdom

Loved them but too expensive

These really did add something to my washing but for me the price was way to much. It’s easy to use a lot of these so they don’t go too far. They did smell lovely and so did my clothes, can’t say it lasted much longer than my usual fabric conditioner would.

England, United Kingdom

Great smell

These little pellets are great, they make my washing smell fresh. Simple idea great effect. Even after I pack away my clothes and wear them a few days later, they still smell fresh.

United Kingdom

Say goodbye to dull smelling laundry

This product is a fab little in wash scent booster, the scent actually stays on your clothes and leaves them smelling fresh and fragrant for a while after washing rather than disappearing immediately

Armagh City Banbridge and Craigavon, United Kingdom

Long lasting

Love this range!!
    Leaves washing smelling absoloutley beautiful and the smell really does last.
    I have had many compliments on my washing.
    Some people thought it was perfume they could smell.
    Is a bit pricey but worth it.