Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

August 07, 2020

They really work!

Always surprised that I can pull clothes out of my drawer weeks after washing and they still smell like these unstoppables! Great for towels and workout clothes. Would definitely recommend. Always dissolve well in the wash, even in cold water. Also great as a shoe freshener!

August 02, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Fragrance do last!

First time user and I'm already impressed at how the fragrance last. I wasn't convinced at the beginning that this would work but it did not disappoint. The fragrance last for days after washing and the amount used per load is reasonable. One container lasts long too. I would definitely keep using this product.

July 26, 2020
    Michigan, United States

works well

I love the scent of these and how fresh it makes my laundry smell, yet it’s not overpowering. it stays with the clothes even after they hang in the closet for awhile; I particularly like it for gym clothes. It's also great at getting rid of a mildew smell if you accidentally leave clothes sitting wet in the washer too long.

3.2/5

July 24, 2020
    Texas, United States

Waxy clothes

I love the smell. When you buy the waxy from from this brand vs the crystals from another it can make the clothes waxy and weird. If I get this type of laundry product I get the crystals from another company. This type of product is not a necessity in my eyes. Only if you can't use softeners.

July 23, 2020
    Texas, United States

Fresh smelling clothes

I absolutely love this product. The first time I used it my clothes and the laundry room smells so good. The smell stayed on the clothes for a couple of days. The lid helps you measure how much to put into your washer. The only downside is if you put too much of the little pellets will stay on your clothes making it sticky. But other than that I love this product and I would recommend it.

July 20, 2020

Expensive but work

I really like buying these because your laundry will smell amazing for so long however it’s too expensive and I can only justify paying for them when they go on sale ( which is not often )

July 17, 2020

Good product

I really like this product as it leaves my clothes smelling great, very soft and refreshing. It keeps my clothes smelling great for long period. Usually I dilute the product in hot water because seems like didn’t really dilute in cold water.
    I do find this item a bit pricey even though.

July 15, 2020

Love this product

I love this product as it leaves my clothes smelling great, very soft and refreshing.
    I do find this item a bit pricey even though you only use very little per load.

July 09, 2020
    United States

unstoppables are definitely not for me

I've heard great things about the tide original unstoppables, so I gave in and tried it. The quality of this product is good and the packaging is very nice and convenient to use. What I didn't like and turned me off into buying this again was how my clothes smelled. They smelled very good in the washing machine but after they were dry I couldn't stand it. It was a strong perfume smelled with burnings "if that makes sense". Anyway way it ended up giving me a headache so I don't recommend for myself.

July 09, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

Ok product

I love the smell of them but it don't last that long inside the clothes but it do make the clothes soft Ima buy it again and see if it last longer and smell