Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

June 08, 2021

This is a must in every load of laundry!

This goes in every load of laundry I do. I love the different scents it comes in. Always leaves my laundry smelling good. Especially love it for my bath towels.

May 19, 2021

What can I say….

This
    Product smells amazing - not only on my
    Clothes but the laundry room smells fresh too.

The price ranges from store to store and can be found on sale quite often. Love this
    Product

May 13, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing !!

This product is the one if you love fresh fragrances , it’s nice product. I liked the packaging and smells so good. I use this now all the time in my laundry

May 11, 2021

Smells good and effective

I really care about the smells of my clothes. I sometime will buy towel.But I have tried this product once and it is much easier. You could put it in before washing. However, the smells is not long-lasting.

May 03, 2021

Laundry smell fresh and clean

I love how my laundry smells after using this product. It is pricy, so I stock up when I find it on sale. My kids have reacted to other brands of similar product, resulting in a skin rash, but their sensitive skin has had no issues with Downy un Stopables.

April 24, 2021

Nice deodorant for my clothes and closet

I love to do reviews especially to speak well of a product. I love to put some of these Unstopables in my washing machine for my towels, my bed sheets, and even for a good aroma in my closet and if there are shoes even better. It has a soft, long-lasting scent and I love it. Sometimes I put some in a small glass container and put it in my closet, every time it is opened you feel that spectacular smell. Love it.

April 22, 2021

Really fragrant

If you love strong smells, this is for you. Lucky for me, I like the scent but it can be overwhelming if you’re not used to strong smells. The smell is very clean smelling and something that gives comfort.

April 15, 2021

Amazing fresh laundry smell!

This is my favorite brand and scent of in wash scent booster. Just toss a small scoop into your wash and it will smell amazing. I have noticed on occasion if the water is cold and on q short cycle sometimes there are a few that don't dissolve all the way, so watch out for that. Otherwise works as intended, smells great, and can often be found on sale.

3.2/5

April 15, 2021

Great for bedding

I really like these for washing my bedding, it really does make my sheets feel fresher longer.
    I find I have to use a bit less of the recommended amount though as it can be a bit overwhelming.

April 13, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Smells so good!

I usually used this for socks and our bedding because it smells so strong when you put it on clothes. The fragrance stays for more than 3 weeks. I love it