Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

February 20, 2017

This is an excellent product. I only use about half the quantity recommended, and still get a great smell that lasts. Superb on blankets and coats before you put them away after the cold season. I also use it on the fabrics in my camp trailer, keeps in smelling good even when closed up for a while.

February 20, 2017

J'adore ce produit, sa sent tellement bon et sa sent longtemps. Par contre, il sont un peut chère pour la quantité qu'il y a dans les bouteilles. Mais je le recommande pareil.

February 20, 2017

downy unstopables fresh in wash scent booster is an incredible product. it gives an amazing scent to your clothes and lasts a very long time. definitely would buy this again.

February 20, 2017

I love Downy Scent Boosters! Not only are they great for making your clothes smell extra delicious for a longer period of time but they are also great for making a homemade fabric refresh. 1/4 cap of scent boosters plus 2 cups of warm water mixed well in a spray bottle! Now get to work on not only having great smelling clothes but an amazing smelling home! You'll have guests lining up to smell your closet and furniture!!

February 20, 2017

Love Downy Unstopables. I use this in my towels to keep them smelling fresh for a longer time. I have to be careful what I use in my daughters clothing, but she can use this on towels and not have any itchy problems.. Love the smell, love the idea, love the product.

February 20, 2017

I just tried this 2 weeks ago.
    Love it!
    My daughter and I love folding the clothes, except it takes us longer to do because
    we are constantly smelling the clothes.
    They smell terrific.

February 19, 2017

I purchase these all the time and stock up when on sale. I love the way it makes my clothes feel and smell. Very fresh and soft. I like the container and being able to use the lid to measure the perfect amount out.

February 18, 2017

Downy Unstoppables are so great! I just love them soooo much! It s the lil touch we need to add to the smell of
    clean clothes. I love love love them! easy to use also!

February 18, 2017

This leaves your clothes smelling good for days. A little goes a long way. I never add as much as it says on the directions and it works just as well. It can be a little expensive, so I buy it when it's on sale & it last me a long time and I add it to just about every load of laundry I do.
    I would definitely recommend this to friends and family.

February 18, 2017

It leaves my clothes smelling fresh...dont need to use alot.Great product..good price. I always buy this product and also use coupons when available. Would recommend to friends and family