Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

August 21, 2013

These smell amazing!! I am always getting samples in the mail for them so I haven't had the chance to buy some of my own, but I have looked and the price is always reasonable for the amount of uses that you get out of them. These are great for things like towels (especially your older towels which sometimes get that musty smell to them). The scent lasts a long time. I don't tend to use them on my clothes since sometimes the scent can be strong, but I will use them on my blankets for the couch, and my linens. Definitely recommend these to people who love scents!

August 17, 2013

I just love Downy Unstopables. The new spring scent is amazing. I can't imagine doing laundry without those precious little beads. Makes my whole laundry smell amazing and it really does last. A little goes a long way.

August 11, 2013

Since I try I can not do without, my clothes smell good and smell to repent size of the house really one of my favorite products.

August 09, 2013

I am so addicted to Downy unstopables...Favorite scent is "fresh" then "Spring". I use it for all laundry..I also put some in a sandwich bag and leave in my locker at work...Everyone comments on the nice smell coming from my locker :)

August 09, 2013

Absolutely love this product! My sheets and towels smell soooooo good! And they smell good for days!

August 01, 2013

Wonderful smell, stays forever! Use it all over my house! Amazing!! :)

July 27, 2013

What a great product , we normally us dryer sheets on my family's clothing but I hang mine to dry liquid fabric softners make such a mess . So I use unstoppables on all my clothing leaves them fresh smelling for days it's light but noticeable I recommend this to everyone .

July 27, 2013

I really love these because not only do they work in the wash they also work in the tartlet pots that use the tarts, use these instead they really make your house have an inviting and super clean smell. Love this product!

July 20, 2013

I got a sample in the mail and tried it right away. It left my clothing fresh smelling, and I didn't use the recommended amount which means saving money. Who doesn't like to save money and have clothes that smell fresh?

July 16, 2013

I love this product, laundry smells so fresh and clean after use, and the smell lasts a long time. Would recommend to anyone.