Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

amazing

absolutely love this, smells incredibly amazing, I also have this in the febreze spray just because I love the smell so much, can't get enough of it !

Multipurpose!!

These are amazing! Not only does all the laundry smell so fresh, it lasts!! I also put these in my wax melter and my entire house smells like freshly washed laundry- every single person who comes over comments and they don't guess it is these! Trr them out!!

April 30, 2020

Part of my regular routine!

Downy unstoppables are used in my household as part of our regular laundry routine. They smell great and keep the long lasting good smell to your clothing for a while. It doesn't leave your clothing smelling bland as only laundry detergent would provide. It is a massive scent boost and is also fantastic to use for your bedding!

Smell goods

I absolutely love these beads they last two weeks on your clothing and they smell so good I use mine every time I do the laundry they go in the washer I have my grandmother using them my grandfather using them all of my family uses them and loves them

April 30, 2020

This is my to go product right now

it is so easy to use and give your clothes a fresh and clean smell. I cannot do my laundry now without this! its my favorite for sure and I wouldn't change for any others one.

Love

Never put a load of laundry in without it! Only thing I don’t like is the price! This stuff is pricey but love it enough to pay it! The aroma last weeks on clothes or bedding.

April 29, 2020

Clothes smell amazing when we use this!

We have used this product for a couple years now, I hate not having it now. The laundry smells really nice, and I even use less than what is recommended, a little goes a long way!

Amazing!

OMG - I never bought a laundry product that I love so much. I use this in every load. I love my clothes smelling fresh and clean and the scent lasts for a very long time.

Amazing!!

What a pleasure after washing your laundry and smelling your clothing, a burst of freshness and it’s so easy to use. Try it once you will never do laundry without it doesn’t require a lot when doing laundry, I actually use lest than the amount indicated with the same results, a lasting fresh sent

April 29, 2020

Effectivement, je rachèterais ce produit encore

Comme je suis quelqu'un qui aime essayée ce genre de produit, je l'ai reçu en échantillon. Le résultat m'a tout simplement ébahie. J'ai nettoyée tous mes chandails pour vérifier si vraiment ça fonctionnait et à ma grande surprise, tous les chandails dans le tiroir sentait encore après plus de 12 semaines... j'étais aux anges