Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

Fraîcheur dans les vêtements

J’ai commencé à utiliser ce produit pour donner une odeur de fraîcheur à mes vêtements et c’est exactement le résultat que j’ai obtenu. Il n’y a pas besoin d’en mettre beaucoup pour que les vêtements soient recouverts d’une odeur de fraîcheur qui reste.

Suffolk, United Kingdom

Brilliant

Absolutely LOVE this scent, and I’m always on the search for more products with this scent. These are a great addition to your washing machine-giving your clothes that extra boost of freshness-especially bedding!

Odeur parfaite

Mon linge sent trop bon et pendant longtemps. Je le dilue d'avance et le met apres dans la machine. J'adore l'odeur qui reste sur les vetments meme quand on les portent.
    J'ai le gros format depuis au moins un an et la je suis sur la fin du pot. Donc meme si il est cher a l'achat il dure longtemps et il vient en speciale a l'epicerie de temps en temps. Je recommande !!

March 18, 2021

Smells amazing

Initially I was skeptical about buying this product, but I found that using even a little makes my clothes smell really good. I find that the smell lasts but not as long as advertised.

March 18, 2021

Unstoppable booster

I love this product for my clothes makes them smell clean fresh and does not affect the clothes. I like the container easy to pour small amount in washer and store easily. I enjoy the variety of scents avail

March 17, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

One of the products you must have at home

This is one of the must fave at home products.
    The smell is incredible. Clothes never been so fresh after washing. Very often we have to dry our clothes at home because of the rain so this is handy. Specially recommended the blue one. It’s my favourite

1.2/5

March 16, 2021
    United Kingdom

Stained shirts

I used these several times however on one occasion these stained an entire load of school shirts they were covered in tiny dots despite placing them through a second wash it still did not fix the problem. I have never used them since.

March 15, 2021

Amazing scent!

Reasonably priced, often goes on sale! The smell always makes me feel so cozy and fresh! Love washing my bed sheets, it stays smelling yummy through out the week!

March 14, 2021
    United Kingdom

Fantastic

My absolute favourite in wash scent boosters, I’ve tried multiple scents but always come back to the fresh scent it makes my laundry smell fantastic and that freshness really does last for weeks I wouldn’t dnt be without them

March 14, 2021
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

I won’t do my laundry without it!

The beautiful scent really does last and when I have to dry my washing indoors it even makes the room smell gorgeous. This is now used in every wash I do!