Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016
    2.0/5

March 01, 2017

They work great and leave your clothes smelling like whatever you choose to make them smell like but some people use so much that it makes me cough and feel like I'm choking. Why do we need all these scented products? What is wrong with your clean clothes just smelling like clean clothes? So many places are scent free and ask you not to wear perfume, then people add this to their laundry. It is a total waste of money!

March 01, 2017

These little guys make my clothes smell heavenly!! Just throw them in let the magic happen. The scent last for a long time and even begins to fill my closet with the scent. I'll put a few of these in little baggies around my house and in my car to add some freshness as well

March 01, 2017

Lasting freshness . I us this for heavy loads like comforters, bed spreads , towels etc as theirs provide fresh scent that lasts longer . The cupboard smells fresh and it's convenient to use just throw a cup of this magic and it works wonders

February 28, 2017

Bon produit facile à utiliser et sent très bon. Seul point négatif, je trouve que l'odeur ne reste pas longtemps comme pourtant promis par le fabriquant. Décevant sur ce point...

February 28, 2017

I really like downy unstoppable, it makes my clothes smell amazing. The freshness seems to last forever and I love that I can either add a little or a lot depending on scent level I want to achieve. I typically like a lot but my husband is military and he prefers his uniforms not smelling 'pretty or florally' lol. Definitely a regular staple in my household.

February 28, 2017

This is my favourite product to add to the wash! I love the scents and how amazing my clothes feel. It is a bit pricey considering it only adds fragrance rather than boost cleaning or anything but I still feel it's worth it!

February 28, 2017

I absolutely love these Downy Unstoppable's! A little handful goes in each load and when I'm done washing I throw a handful in the washer to keep it smelling fresh! It just gives your laundry and extra boost of scent. This one smells so amazing I love it!

February 28, 2017

I never do laundry without this anymore. I've tried all the different brands and found the smell lasts longest with downy. I like that there are lots of different scent choices and sizes to mix things up.

February 28, 2017

I love downy unstoppable. I use it in my laundry. My husband LOVES climbing into a fresh bed, especially after I used the beads, makes him smile so much bigger. I also dilute them in water, and put it in a spray bottle. I spray my whole house which smells amazing. I also use this "spray" at work. I own a recycling facility, which gets pretty smelly. I spray this mixture around and my customers love it. They always as me what my secret is. Thank you Downy for making these!

February 28, 2017

I love all the scents in this Downy product!!! They do the trick and make the laundry smelling wonderful for a long time.

The only downfall is the cost. I find this product more expensive than others and it does the same trick. I usually purchase a different brand now.

I did enjoy getting the free samples from the P&G;boxes that used to come out altho P&G;stopped sending them for free which is a bummer.