4.1/5
Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016
    2.8/5

April 26, 2017

This product smells good and it makes my clothes feel soft but I think it's more expensive than it's worth. There are other alternative product that is more affordable.

April 26, 2017

I love how it makes our clothes smell nice for longer periods of time. Our town water makes our clothes smell if they don't get put right in the dryer as soon as they are done. When I started using the Unstoppables I don't have to worry now.

April 26, 2017

I LOVE this product! I love how it makes my clothes smell so fresh, and their scents last long after the wash. I live in an apartment building and use the laundry room in the building. One used by many, and the machines are old, so I found my clothes weren't getting as fresh smelling as I wanted. However after discovering "Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster" my clothes always smell GREAT now!!!!!

April 26, 2017

I love how the beads make my clothes smell fresh. I don't even feel the need to wear perfume anymore. So far there's not a scent I don't like. Even my kidsmlike helping me add the beads to the wash.

April 23, 2017

My favorite part of washing clothes is adding this scent booster to the load. I love removing clothes from the wash and have them smelling pretty and fresh!! The only thing is I wouldn't put it i. The wash with rough texture clothing like scarves. The product sometimes stays stuck to the scarves and has a hard time dissolving. Other than that, great product!

April 21, 2017

I started using this product after seeing my friend using it. I also place it in a spray bottle and add water to use on my curtains, couches, pillows and bedding. And the scent lasts for so long. I love it!

April 19, 2017

Je trouve que ça sent extrêmement bon! L'odeur reste sur les vêtements toute la journée. J'aime bien ce produit et je pense en essayé de d'autres sortes.

April 19, 2017

Il sent tour simplement le paradis! J'ai essayé le bleu par contre, mais définitivement un indispensable pour nous! Abordable chez Costco! Nous ne pouvons plus nous en passé!

April 18, 2017

Ce rehausseur d'odeur sent le paradis. J'adore en ajouter dans mes lavages et surtout cela ne prend que quelques petite billes seulement pour que l'odeur y soit.

April 17, 2017

I love this always makes my cloths smell super good and i even use it in my drawers I put a little bag of it and it keeps my cloths fresh and the smell last even longer I also put it in ny gym bag .