4.1/5
Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

April 23, 2017

My favorite part of washing clothes is adding this scent booster to the load. I love removing clothes from the wash and have them smelling pretty and fresh!! The only thing is I wouldn't put it i. The wash with rough texture clothing like scarves. The product sometimes stays stuck to the scarves and has a hard time dissolving. Other than that, great product!

April 21, 2017

I started using this product after seeing my friend using it. I also place it in a spray bottle and add water to use on my curtains, couches, pillows and bedding. And the scent lasts for so long. I love it!

April 19, 2017

Je trouve que ça sent extrêmement bon! L'odeur reste sur les vêtements toute la journée. J'aime bien ce produit et je pense en essayé de d'autres sortes.

April 19, 2017

Il sent tour simplement le paradis! J'ai essayé le bleu par contre, mais définitivement un indispensable pour nous! Abordable chez Costco! Nous ne pouvons plus nous en passé!

April 18, 2017

Ce rehausseur d'odeur sent le paradis. J'adore en ajouter dans mes lavages et surtout cela ne prend que quelques petite billes seulement pour que l'odeur y soit.

April 17, 2017

I love this always makes my cloths smell super good and i even use it in my drawers I put a little bag of it and it keeps my cloths fresh and the smell last even longer I also put it in ny gym bag .

April 16, 2017

Love this! It keeps my laundry smelling very fresh and I always gets compliments on how nice my clothes smell. This is a staple in my house for sure!

April 15, 2017

This is the best smelling Laundry scent boosters I have ever smelt it makes your clothes so soft it's also nice to mixed in a spray bottle to spray your furniture to have them smelling fresh.

April 14, 2017

This is my favourite scent from the downy unstoppable line. Keeps my laundry smelling so fresh and so good! I've tried so many products to boost the scent in my laundry and this is the best product!

April 14, 2017

I use Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster on top of my regular fabric sofener and my laundy smells amazing for weeks. I love the way my clothes smells and fells. you can also pot some in a cloth bag in clothing drawers and it smells fantastic.