Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

March 28, 2018

odeur sublime!

le lavage sent tellement bon en sortant de la secheuse 😍 les draps gardent l'odeur dans l'armoire jusqu'à la prochaine rotation. c'est super quand on se fait demander notre secret pour notre lavage!!! seul point negatif pour moi est le prix...

Mama2E 197
    March 28, 2018

The smell!

I love pulling my laundry out of the dryer smelling so fresh. Then I love getting a fresh wiff throughout the day. So much better than just plain ol laundry.

Bonheur pour le nez

Selon la quantité de votre lavage vous ajuster la quantité d'unstopables et vous serez charmez à coup sûr par la merveilleuse odeur que sa procure à votre brassé.

snoopy 480

j'adore je le recommande

J'adore ce produit, c'est sûr que je vais en racheter d'autre j'en ai au moins 3 bouteilles à la maison sa sent trop bon et l'odeur dure longtemps
    je le recommande bien sûr
    merci

Excellent produit

C'est un excellent produit que j'utilise pour laisser une odeur agréable à mes serviettes et mes draps. L'odeur reste un certain temps et est efficace.

March 27, 2018

I would buy this product again!

I love the smell of this stuff, it does great as a added scent booster and just makes my clothes more fresher and smell even better!! I love this blue one and I also like the purple one as well

Once You Start, You Can't Stop

When Unstopables first came out, I thought they were an unnecessary products, but I was so wrong.

My sister recommended them to me so I thought I'd try them - after one load of laundry I was hooked. I refuse to do laundry without them now. Everything smells so great and stays fresh for a long time.

My favourite scents are 'Fresh' and 'Shimmer.'

Beware: they live up to their name. Once you start using Unstopables, you probably won't be able to stop!

Use in laundry

We like to toss some in the washing machine. The clothes smell wonderful after. Easy to use and melts in the water. If you use your hands to take the content wash your hands well.

March 27, 2018

I would buy this product again

Easy to use. Great lasting smell on your laundry. Multiple uses around the house for great smelling air fresheners. I absolutely love this product and all the different scents they offer.

Love them

When these first came out i wasn't sure so i bought and I was amazed especially with my towels I have bought ever scent as the do wonder with clothes so worth the money