2031 reviews
Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

April 17, 2018

Un produit dont je ne m’en passerait plus

Depuis que j’ai essayé ce produit je ne peux plus m’en passer !!! Les vêtements sentent bons et longtemos. Mon seul point négatif est le prix qui est quand même dispendieux.

Unbelievable unstoppable

A little story about a 555g unstoppable downy I bought by mistake. I was looking for the 2.99$ special at loblaw, and found the 555g right there, where the 2.99$ price tag was. I almost cried from joy and went on with my groceries. I finished and as I was leaving the loblaw, I noticed my bill was incredibly higher than I thought it would be. I check my bill, 12$ downy ?! Oh my god I went back and asked, it was misplaced! The lady gave it to me for 2.99$!!! For a 555g. Anyways I love it so much I have tons at home !

Love these!!

I always use these they are amazing!
    I throw a bunch in my luggage when traveling also so all my clothes smell fresh!
    You don’t even need a whole lot of product just a little works!

Laundry Must Have

We love these in our family. Perfect scent booster that lasts.
    They come in a variety of scents and you can stretch them for the value to be good.
    (Unless youre my husband with a heavy hand whos addicted lol)
    Must have!

Amazing product

Makes clothes smell sooo good. It is an extra cost but leaves your clothes soft and smelling amazing. Wanting you to wash your clothes over and over again. Amazing.

Smells great !

I use Downey Unstoppables all the time. I love the how great my laundry smells. I especially love the smell of my bedding, it's so nice pulling down the blankets and getting into bed and smelling the scent in my sheets.

Wonderful!

These are so great I love the smell of fresh clean clothes and these are even better. They keep your clothes smelling fresh for a long time after they are washed

Love love love

Leaves my laundry smelling amazing. Even with the kids smelly sports clothes. Takes the smells right out. Not only do I use this for my laundry but I also use this as a febreeze furniture spray. Works well at masking per odours.

Je ne m'en passe plus!

Je ne peux plus me passer de ces petites billes que j utilise à chaque machines ! Une odeur très agréable sur les vêtements et qui dure longtemps même plusieurs jours après le passage en machine !

April 15, 2018

I am in love with this product

This is product is great!! The clothes after wash smells sooo goood!!!! And the smell last up two weeks! After trying this you will never again buy something diferent!!