Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

September 18, 2018

Work but do not last as long

These smell amazing and come in an easy to shake container. Only problem i find is that they claim the smel lasts so long but after a week my fresh towels do not smell like this at all. Kind of a waste if that is why you purchase

Washington, United States

Awesome

So far so good. I would totally recommend this to anyone who would love fragrance in there clothes. I would purchase it over and over again. I loved the long lasting scent.

New Mexico, United States

Amazing scent

So as long as I can remember I always used downey liquid, one of my friends recommended the unstoppables even though they are the same brand something about the unstoppables gives my clothing an amazing long lasting scent that will still smell on my clothes a week later, i would definitely recommend this product to anyone that wants lasting freshness to their clothing

September 18, 2018

makes my clothes smell amazing

Just throw a little in with my clothes and this product keeps them smelling great and fresh for weeks. It is a little pricey for me on my budget but its nice to have great smelling clothes and linens so worth it.

Louisiana, United States

All my Clothes Smell so Good!

I, was sceptical about trying this one but I, was glad I, did it .The scent lasts longer than expected. Keeps clothes clean and tidy. I, rather smaller loads to get better effect.

Love Downy Unstopables

I absolutely love how these make the laundry smell. Its so easy to use just toss some in with the laundry and BAM you're done. Now if only folding laundry was that easy. ;)

New York, United States

Great product but very strong scent

I did like these and how easy they are to use but the scent was very strong when using as much as recommended. The scent lasted weeks was great to notice when opening a dresser drawer.

New York, United States

Smells amazing!

I love how easy it is to just throw some unstopables into the washer. It makes your clothes (and the whole room) smell amazing! Gives me something to look forward to on laundry day!

Awesome!!!

I recently purchased this product to put in my holiday trailer so my trailer would smell nice and fresh for the season and also to keep mice from getting in. I've used it also to launder my clothing which works great. The smell is so fresh. I highly recommend this.

September 18, 2018

Great for sweaty dirty clothes

Was having issues with laundry not smelling super fresh and once I began adding these in my families clothes smelled brand new! Just strong enough and not overpowering. Great for blankets as well