Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

California, United States

Id buy them all the time...!

He's Unstoppable clothes fresheners actually do last a pretty long time including the scent on the clothes and our bedding. I would buy it all the time if it was just a little bit more affordable but I do understand since it's pretty concentrated and the smell those last break admitted so maybe I can save up some money I think purchase this special item when I can. Well worth the money though

Downey Unstoppables

I love Downy Unstoppables, they make your washing machine smell good, your clothes smell good, your house smell good and the smell lasts awhile. So easy to use, just put a capful of the pellets in your washing machine and start the water flowing! Then add your laundry, that’s all!

Alabama, United States

Downy unstopables scent booster

I love the scent boosters . They smell amazing and fresh. They make my clothes smell good and feel clean . It’s perfect for sensitive skin which is what I have.

September 19, 2018

Smells great but still be in my clothes after washes sometim

This is a great product, they make my clothes and house smell nice when I'm washing clothes but sometimes I find little specks of them in my clothes in the dryer all melted and stuck ruining my clothes sometimes. I have a front load washer so to all the moms out there with the new LG front load washer know they don't use that much water unless you set it to extra rinse.

California, United States

Will use with every wash.

I love using this product. Makes all my clothes smell great. They even get out tough odor from my sons football gear. I can smell it every time I put on my clothes. Smells so fresh and clean.

United States

Smells great!

I love to add the downy unstopables into my washer. It makes my clothes smell amazing! It also makes the house smell fresh and clean! I use it with every load!

Ohio, United States

I use Downy Unstopables in every load of laundry.

I want my clothes, and my family's clothes, to smell as clean as they look. That's why I use Downy Unstopables in every load of laundry I do. I love that our clothes smell like they just came from the dryer a week after they've been hanging in the closet.

New York, United States

Downy the best!

I love how inovative Downy is. Using Downy Unstoppables is so easy my eight and eleven year old use it when washing their clothes. The scent is so fresh and leaves my clothes smelling amazing for weeks!

Indiana, United States

i will buy it again

i always use this in my laundry LOVE this stuff it leaves your laundry smelling so clean and the smell stays with your clothes i will only use this kind

Wonderful!

I love using this in my laundry!!! Smells so good!! Actually keeps my laundry smelling fresh longer than using fabric softener or dryer sheets. I also sprinkle some in a wax warmer and makes the house smell great too!!