Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

January 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Scent booster

As a college student these are a must in dorms. They leave clothes smelling fresh for a long period of time. The only down fall is its quite a pricy product. However it does the job beautifully

Love this

My husband work clothes are pretty smelly! I use this when washing his clothes and wow !! What a difference! His clothes smell amazing!! I use this for all our laundry now. My kids love the way their clothes smell. Definitely recommend this product

Fresh scent

Leaves your clothes fresh and smelling great. A little pricey but works great. I will buy some in the future. Its a must try for your self. would like a little stronger scent.

Love this stuff!!

Downey Unstoppables are the best! Absolutely love the smell and love that they keep my laundry smelling fresh for a long period of time. I love using it especially on my towels. Love when you grab one and it smells so fresh and clean. Try adding this to your laundry routine!

January 03, 2019

No more smelly socks

We have tiny tods ( kids)), smelly socks. Yuke shirts. Dirty underwears and what not? This really life saver for fresh clothing, that smell nice as well. This goes in every laundry load at mu home. People with perfume allergy might stay away.

January 03, 2019

Good product!

J’ai tester ce produit avec un échantillon gratuit, et qu’elle belle découverte! Le parfum frais garde les vêtements rafraichies et avec une bonne odeurs pendant plusieurs jours. J’adore! Sans aucun doute, ce produit fait partie de mes incontournables pour la lessive.

Smells amazing!

Our family loves scent boosters, especially for our towels and sheets! The smell lasts for quite a while and our linen closet always smells amazing!!!

Best scents for clothing

I love adding it to my laundry, it leaves them smelling great and clean . I always buy it when I can . If you didn't try it yet you're missing out on all the freshness.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Smells amazing

I love the smell of the purple unstoppables. The smell actually stays on the clothes for a long lasting fresh scent. I'd highly recommend these for someone liking the fresh from the laundry scent as well

December 31, 2018

Better than liquid

I really enjoyed this product.
    I love the smell of it and I find it more effective than using liquid fabric softener.
    I don't like that you do have to use a significant amount to get the full effect but it does end up being totally worth it
    I will most likely purchase again