Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

February 10, 2019

Best laundry beads

Downy unstoppables is always our go to laundry scent enhancer! Makes your laundry smell great, even weeks down the line while sitting in your closet or drawer

February 09, 2019

long lasting scent

I purchased a pair of curtains and they had a terrible odor that even washing wouldn't remove. Someone had given me a sample of downy unstopables fresh scent so I thought I would try it. My curtains didn't smell horrible anymore and the great fresh scent made the whole room smell wonderful. It amazed me that after 2 full months all I had to do was ruffle the curtains a bit and the room was once again filled with freshness. I now use them in my wash to keep everything smelling clean.

Fresh scents

Love how it makes my home smell during laundry day. Makes clothes nice and fresh. Only downfall is I've yet to experience the longevity of the fragrance in clothes/linen couple weeks later. Overall would still purchase.

Love it

I absolutely love Downey Unstopables. Smells so yummy
    I find the smell stays in for a long time and clothes usually come out quite soft for me. I would definitely purchase again.

February 08, 2019

I use them in my glade warmEr!

Suprise you can use them in you're glade warmer. I use these in.my laundry every wash. They keep my laundry smelling fresh for weeks. And the bonus is the when I run out of wax melts you can use these my house smells like fresh laundry!

Scent Booster

This makes my clothes smell so good. I love this fresh scent. I would like to try the other scents as well. I would also purchase this again for sure.

Awesome product!

I love this stuff! After trying it the first time, nothing else compares. I love that the scent stays and my clothes and towels all smell so fresh and clean, especially bed sheets. i also add a little to my vacuum cleaner to add some nice fresh scent throughout the house. Definitely does the job!

Awesome product

I use this product in our home and lake lot. It works awesome. It is one of my favourite products to use. I love the way our clothes smell after using it.

La senteur !!! :-D

Je le recommande à 100% !!!
    J'adore la senteur, quand j'ajoute les petits perles dans la laveuse, mes vêtements sentent vraiment bon après les avoir lavé =)
    Même ma fille de 4 ans l'aime bien, et sa peau n'a pas réagi du tout, comparé à certains assouplissants :-)

SERIOUSLY UNSTOPPABLE!

I love the brand and the line, they always deliver with perfect long lasting scent! I've always thought that a scent lasting all day was folly until I tried his product, kudos to you guys for keeping your products honest and trustworthy! :)