Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

Keeps it fresh

This is part of our laundry routine. I love these. It makes the clothes smell so nice and fresh. It helps to get rid of yucky sweaty smell. I usually buy it on sale since theyre a little pricey. But this product is must have

Love this product

Truly love this product, never had any issues with it. Wish I could always find good saving coupons for this, so that i can always have a stock up, just Incase I run out or have extra people at my place

OWWW the smell of love

OMG I love these, I use them in the wash and i also make my own room and sofa spray with them. They are a little pricey but worth it for sure, they always have deals and coupons as well.

Always smelling fresh

I love this product. It always leaves my cloths smelling so nice. Always come out smelling fresh and clean. I use them as air fresheners also. Just leave out and they can make a room smell amazing.

March 19, 2019

Will never stop buying this product

I recently tried this as I received a sample of it. While I wouldn’t have bought it to begin with, after testing it I will never stop buying it. Leaves my clothes smelling fantastic for day on end

Long ladying scent

This stuff is great, it makes my clothes have a long lasting pleasant smell, keeps my clothing nice and soft and sheets and pillows smelling great. ....

Maryland, United States

I love Downy's Unstoppables.

I have been using these since they first came out. While other brands also work well & offer the same as Downy's, when it comes down to purchasing In-Scent Boosters, this is my go to brand. They have alot of good scents & deliver on everything it offers.

New Brunswick, Canada

Sens bon

Je suis tellement contente d’avoir découvert ce produit rehaussseur de senteur pour ma lessive. Sa sens tellement bon et la senteur dure tres longtemps..

Love this product

I love this product I would buy this over and over again I use it in the laundry and also I put them in my drawers with me clean clothes to keep them fresh and smelling great.

Amazing Scent!

I absolutely love to use this in my laundry especially with young boys clothes everything smells great. I also used it in little cups around my house and my house smells incredible for quite some time.