Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

Smells amazing!

We received samples of this and my husband was obsessed with how fresh his clothes were. He works in an auto and tire shop and nothing would cut the smell of grease or tires on his clothing until we found these. Definitely worth it to have as the scent lasts forever.

March 20, 2019

In love with using these

Overall I love using these when I do laundry. One complaint they can be expensive but they smell amazing I love the smell after washing your clothes even after days they stay on your clothes they smell amazing sometimes even with how much they are worth it hundred percent worth it love !!!!

💕💕love the scents 💕💕

This product is rather expensive , I buy it whenever it's on sale . I even make a spray for my furniture and rooms . I also make wax scents for my wax burners also with them . Oh , yes I also use them in my washing machine and make a fabric softener with it . Great product with so may uses 💕💕

Keeps it fresh

This is part of our laundry routine. I love these. It makes the clothes smell so nice and fresh. It helps to get rid of yucky sweaty smell. I usually buy it on sale since theyre a little pricey. But this product is must have

Love this product

Truly love this product, never had any issues with it. Wish I could always find good saving coupons for this, so that i can always have a stock up, just Incase I run out or have extra people at my place

OWWW the smell of love

OMG I love these, I use them in the wash and i also make my own room and sofa spray with them. They are a little pricey but worth it for sure, they always have deals and coupons as well.

Always smelling fresh

I love this product. It always leaves my cloths smelling so nice. Always come out smelling fresh and clean. I use them as air fresheners also. Just leave out and they can make a room smell amazing.

March 19, 2019

Will never stop buying this product

I recently tried this as I received a sample of it. While I wouldn’t have bought it to begin with, after testing it I will never stop buying it. Leaves my clothes smelling fantastic for day on end

Long ladying scent

This stuff is great, it makes my clothes have a long lasting pleasant smell, keeps my clothing nice and soft and sheets and pillows smelling great. ....

Maryland, United States

I love Downy's Unstoppables.

I have been using these since they first came out. While other brands also work well & offer the same as Downy's, when it comes down to purchasing In-Scent Boosters, this is my go to brand. They have alot of good scents & deliver on everything it offers.