Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

Freshness

The Downy unstopables leaves my laundy smelling fresh for days. Especially on my husbands greasy work clothes which I find hard to smell fresh even after an extra wash.

Super fresh!

Downy unstoppables will leave your laundry smelling the freshest it can for days! It kills all those pesky smells and leaves your clothes feeling super soft

April 30, 2019

A peoduct that i can not live without now

This is probably my favourite review. I can’t say enough great things about Downey unstoppables. As a family we have to be careful adding a new scent into our laundry, my daughter and myself are allergic to many laundry soaps. So I tried this peofuct and waited for a reaction. Neither one of us did. Yay!!! On top of that good news the product makes our clothes smell so good and are incredibly soft. We have pets, even when I wash the dog blankets it takes the dog smell right out of the blanket. I love, love, love this product.

They smell Amazing!

I have tried a few different scents and I love them all. I find you can forget to switch your laundry over for longer when you add these and not have that stale laundry smell. Everyone always compliments how good my clothes and sheets always smell!

Scent so long

The best scent booster I have used this far! The scent last a long time which is great, and everyone always compliments the scent of my laundry! Definitely worth the buy

Indispensable

Il est très performant.Beaucoup de choix de senteur.La senteur demeure longtemps sur la lingerie.Portion pratiques pour 1 brassée,j'adore ça.Donne une bonne senteur à tout.

April 30, 2019

Not just for your laundry anymore, love this product!

We use this not only to make our clothing smell delicious for weeks on end, but we also put some in a spray bottle with hot water and use it to refresh our clothing after it’s been sitting for a while. We also spritz anything else that’s fabric and smelling stale in our home. I love these little beads. You can also get little sachets and put these in them in your drawers to freshen them up. These really are unstoppable. Yay!

Great lasting smell

I use these for every load of laundry as I love how fresh they get all my clothes and towels! You have to be careful tho if you are scent sensitive as they can be a little strong. You can get them cheap at Costco and I never use the amount they recommend as i find that to be alot

Great but very strong

For me I love it but yes the smell is very strong. My dad hates strong smelling sheets when he sleeps so he hates these but I’m the opposite and love a fresh smell.

So fresh anand so clean

There is no question ... if you want great smelling clothes and freshness that lasts, its Downey. Nothing can compare to the trademarked clean smell that these beads provide.