Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

May 15, 2019

Product works for weeks, worth buying.

When my boyfriend washed my summer clothing before, and after a trip, He then boxed out of season clothing away. When I unpacked the summer clothing a month later, I could not help but to smile, as all those memories knocked me back and I inhaled the scent I now connect with my trip.
    Thank you!

May 15, 2019

Sweet Clean Bliss

I can trust this amazing product to keep my clothes, towels and sheets smelling clean and fresh for much longer than just detergent. I also use them around the house to make sure my house is always smelling clean and fresh.

2.0/5

It was okay

I like the scents they have but over all I didn’t like the product. I found the scent didn’t last long. I found that gain had a way long scent booster then downy.

Parfum frais

Plier le linge n’est plus une corvée avec unstoppable ! L’agreable odeur qui se dégage des vêtements invite à prendre une grande inspiration dans le panier. Les draps gardent une odeur propre plus longtemps

May 14, 2019

This product was a surprise

One surprise wonderful. I didnt had understood how this product worked. I tested because my clothes were bad small after wash. Down un is perfect. Smell is softly and my clothes are protected. I’ll buy again.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would definitely buy this product again

Awesome product, I’ve tried all the different scents love the smell on all products. Easy to use, and affordable. I would recommend it to all my friends and family

Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster

Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster are a must have. This products leaves the laundry items smelling clean and fresh for several days. I love how satisfying it is when I change the bedsheets.

The smell!

I love these little tabs of scent. A load of laundry just isn't the same without a handful of these added in. The scent lasts so long, when you pull a shirt or sweater out of your drawer days or even weeks later, you can still smell them. And the choices of scent are nice too.

Amazing Scent booster!

I absolutely love this product. It smells so good, I could squeeze the bottle all day. I use it as a fresh scent booster for my clothes. It doesn’t leave any stains from the little beads.
    My only thing is that it’s very expensive at your regular box brand store. I sometimes get it at Costco which makes it make sense in terms of pricing.

Great product

Downy Unstopables is a great product it does what it states however I find it a little on the expensive for the amount you get. Only use this on my laundry not the families for this reason.