Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

Florida, United States

So fresh so clean

I love this product I buy this product along with the sheets the water here in Florida is so hard I truly think this helps with they soften up the water and make my clothes fresh even after unpacking my spring comforters they still smell freshly.

Great product

Bought a big value size a Costco on sale.
    Great value !
    Great size!
    Great price!
    I will definitely buy again
    My house smells so good when using my dryer with this product

Texas, United States

Have to try!

I been using this product for months already and i can honestly say i cant go without it, it leave my clothes smelling and feeling so great i go threw it like crazy but i get so many compliments on my sheets and clothes, people honestly ask me what i use i rescently got my parents, cousins and aunts to start using it.

Downy Unstopables

I add Downy Unstopables to every load. It makes everything smell so nice for days. Especially my favorite sweater I wear everyday. If you put too much in your load, some don't dissolve, however, most times will disappear off your clothes in the dryer

DOWNY UNSTOPABLES FRESH IN WASH SCENT BOOSTER

This product is a good bang for your buck. It has a strong scent which means I didn't have to use as much product. It is long lasting which is great for using on towels.

2.0/5

June 21, 2019

Caused me skin irritation!

I use to use this product all the time because I loved the way it made my laundry smell but after some research I realized it was making myself and my dog have allergic reactions! When I would wash my sheets and use this product I noticed that my skin would get very irritated and itchy! My dog would also become very itchy and be up scratching herself all night! Please look into the ingredients in this product before you decide to use.

2.7/5

Smells too good

I like the confidence of being able to a add a scent to my clothes and just being able to toss them right into the washer. I just wish the scent wasn't so strong.

Fabulous

The joy of doing laundry is the outcome when my home is filled with fabulous scents of clean. I've tried other brands and I've had to put capfuls in-order to actually get a lasting scent. With unstoppables I don't even have to put a capful. Thus produced us great the scent lasts more then 6 months when clothes are stored and not worn after washing.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Smell is too much!!

I tried these a few years ago and found that it was too much of an overwhelming smell for Me and my family!!
    I tried using less beads, but it was still too much!!

England, United Kingdom

Smell is unforgettable

Have switched to unstoppables for about a month and love the fresh strong scent thins leaves on your clothes from the wash. Enjoy the few different varieties of scents they currently do. Have also purchased the wax melts to have this smell throughout the house as I can’t get enough of this! Would recommend to anyone when it’s on offer as it’s a good deal.