Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016
    2.8/5

December 16, 2015

Great for towels and kids teddys. Too perfumed for my clothes though. But the scent doesn't last as long as they say.

December 15, 2015

I just LOVE these scents, Downey Unstoppables are a great way to keep your laundry smelling fresh. I love all the scents, but my favorite is the lavender., my kids love them too, they like how the scent lasts, and are always asking for their sheets to be washed. And they are so easy to use in cold or hot water.

December 15, 2015

The effectiveness was amazing but not in a good way!! This product is way too strong scented for me. I like the idea that the scent lasts for weeks/months but I had hoped it would smell like my sheets do when I wash in regular Downy. This scent is just way too strong so that it is overpowering. I had to re-wash all my clothes as the scent was the only thing that I could smell when I wore them. Other people would notice the scent too and that was embarrassing.

December 14, 2015

This is the best product I've ever tried when it comes to clothes. It gives a longer fresh fragrance on the clothes, just like the name downy "unstoppables".

December 11, 2015

LOVE WASHING MY BLANKETS WITH THE DOWNY UNSTOPABLES. LOVE THE FRESH SCENT, LAST A LONG TIME.

December 11, 2015

Leaves your laundry with a much stronger, longer lasting scent. Lovely and fresh. Ahhh.

December 11, 2015

J'ai essayé ce produit il y a 1 mois environ et j'adore il rend mon linge avec une odeur absolument incroyable et ma lingerie sent tellement bonne, le seul point négatif est le prix mais je me gâteen achetant le produit....c'est assurément un gros coup de cœur pour moi.

December 10, 2015

Voucher produced, me serves me as it for the bedding and the working clothes of my man, but I put all the quantity to recommend because the smell is rather strong

December 10, 2015

Got a sample of this and tried in my wash....leaves clothes smelling amazing! It works great for clothes you hang up after washing it keeps them smelling great forever!

Saskatchewan, Canada

I absolutely love Downy Unstopables. Before these came out, we stopped using dryer sheets because they just didn't work well and would get stuck to the laundry. My kids love the scents. In fact, we bought a new container of Lavender Unstopables yesterday!
    I love that you only need to use a small amount (I ignore the directions and use approximately half the suggested amount.) The only downfall is choosing which scent you want to buy because they all smell amazing!