Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

United Kingdom

Fabulous scent

I love these unstoppables they leave my laundry smelling amazing even when in storage for a week or two my kids always get comments on how wonderful there clothes smell

West Sussex, United Kingdom

Loved them but too expensive

These really did add something to my washing but for me the price was way to much. It’s easy to use a lot of these so they don’t go too far. They did smell lovely and so did my clothes, can’t say it lasted much longer than my usual fabric conditioner would.

Leeds, United Kingdom

My favourite for every wash!

The smell is absolutely amazing. My washing never smells anything but beautiful and fresh using these. They aren’t cheap but for the smell they are worth it.

England, United Kingdom

Great smell

These little pellets are great, they make my washing smell fresh. Simple idea great effect. Even after I pack away my clothes and wear them a few days later, they still smell fresh.

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Lovely smell

I like these as they are so easy to add to the wash and they make your clothes smell really nice and the freshness stays even after a week in the drawers

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I use these scent boosters in every wash! They definitely help my laundry stay fresher for longer. Great range if scents as well so I don't get fed up of having to use the same scent all the time. Really effective, especially for towels and bedding and is a product I will continue to keep in my laundry routine.

Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Smells amazing

I add a cap of these to my washing each time and they make them smell so so good. I found just fabric softener didn't have the same impact and I love getting that instant smell. Highly recommend to those who like that clean smell.

United Kingdom

Say goodbye to dull smelling laundry

This product is a fab little in wash scent booster, the scent actually stays on your clothes and leaves them smelling fresh and fragrant for a while after washing rather than disappearing immediately

Armagh City Banbridge and Craigavon, United Kingdom

Long lasting

Love this range!!
    Leaves washing smelling absoloutley beautiful and the smell really does last.
    I have had many compliments on my washing.
    Some people thought it was perfume they could smell.
    Is a bit pricey but worth it.

St. Helens, United Kingdom

Lovely Smell

I do like using these, I find they leave your washing feeling fresh and smelling amazing. I do however find this product quite pricey and therefore is not a regular buy.