Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

Smells amazing

I find this product works the best as I bought the liquids It doesn't seem to work as well as less I absolutely love the smell Am in last very long on your clothes as well .

Smells Great

I started using this on my sheets and blankets. I liked the smell so much I use it on all my laundry. I prefer the blue unstoppables. The smell lasts a long time.

Beautiful smell

I will never turn back this makes my clothes smell nice for a long time smells so beautiful I’ve used bounce sheets for years I love to and this and the sheets for it wow so nice

Stockport, United Kingdom

Smells lovely

I love these it's a shame they are so expensive as they dont last so long but I will keep buying because they leave such a nice scent and I can not go with out them now I would recommend because of how nice they smell Haha

August 13, 2019

New user and I’m impressed!

I recently started using downy unstoppables for bedding and towels. I’m quite impressed with the product. I love the long lasting scent. I will definitely continue to purchase this product.

Love it!!!

I started using scent booster when they first came out and felt in love with how my laundry would come out smelling. I would recommend this product to everyone

Indispensable

Je l'utilise à chaque lavage que je fais. C'est vraiment un indispensable à ma lessive. Son odeur incomparable dure longtemps et laisse un vent de fraîcheur sur le linges et surtout sur les draps et serviettes.

Saskatchewan, Canada

This product is amazing.

I love blue with just a couple shakes of this stuff you can delicately smell a huge difference in the smell of your laundry. It is a favorite thing of move to use.

August 12, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love it

I buy this product all the time!! Leaves my clothes smelling great even after a week!! Definitely love this product. The green fresh smell is my favorite!

August 12, 2019

I will use this product forever

This is by far the best thing I’ve ever used! I honestly never thought clothes I washed two weeks ago could smell this amazing. Each time I use them I’m still so surprised by how much smell these little beads give off! I use a half a cap full every load and will never go back