Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

August 19, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Smells for days!

I don't think i will ever be able to do another load of clothes in the laundry without Downy Unstoppable ever again! They add tons of scent that seriously lasts for days and days and offered in a few different scents that are all great and long lasting!

August 17, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Amazing product

That's the only softener that I use for my clothes . Keep the smell for so.long . Not only after they are dry bit even when you open the closet you can smell the fresh smell of the Downy .

August 16, 2019

Works as described

Makes the laundry smell better for longer. Just wish it came in load sized packs so I didn't have to take the bottle up and down stairs at my apartment building.

August 16, 2019
    Cornwall, United Kingdom

Great product

Amazing product keeps your clothes smelling fresh, I don't think I would change to anything else I would recommend to anyone who thinks of changing products

August 15, 2019

Great to smell

I just love this fabric softener. It smells wonderful and stays in your clothes for a long time, even after you put it in the closet.
    This is my number one in effective.
    I don't miss it at home.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Mmmm smelling good

Omg.. the smell of my clothes when i buy these is unbelievably good ... i only buy when on sale as they r a very crazy price.. but they work wonderful and mmmmmm

August 14, 2019

Little pricey but worth it

I love these, I prefer the pink ones. I use unscented laundry detergent to wash and vinegar to rinse, do these scent boosters are perfect, not to strong but JUST RIGHT.

August 14, 2019

Wow! Leaves clothes smelling great!

This product is great if you have kids coming home from soccer practice or you just want your clothes to smell more refreshing and just feel nice. I love the smell of this product and would definitely recommend!

East Sussex, United Kingdom

Long lasting

Theirs nothing better than being able to smell the freshness of the clothes you have just washed and these are great they have a great smell and they are long lasting a on the clothes keeping them smelling fresh.

August 13, 2019

Smells amazing

I find this product works the best as I bought the liquids It doesn't seem to work as well as less I absolutely love the smell Am in last very long on your clothes as well .