Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

November 29, 2019

Smells amazing

Besides the fact that my cloths constantly smell amazing and that I just love to put my nose in my hoody and smell the freshness, the product is easy to use and I use it for every load.

It's great!!!

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Great 👍🏽

Long lasting and great for all materials, I never do a washing load without them. I recommend for every wash as they soften the clothes without a need for softener - so literally an all-in-one product. Full marks!

Bristol, United Kingdom

Amazing stuff

It's great and we like it at home.
    The clothes smell amazing and for long time.
    I buy it every month and I am extremely pleased.
    Great quality and price.

Brent, United Kingdom

Not as good as I thought

I originally bought these to use as I had heard really good things about them Unfortunately I was very underwhelmed with the effectiveness and smell after they had been on a cycle the smell was a long lasting and for this reason I won’t use them again

North East Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Best invention ever

I honestly think this is the worlds best creation for your washing machine. I absolutely LOVE these and the whole range of scents they do. The scent is long lasting even if you store your clothes in drawers and not a wardrobe. They also I find add a softness to your clothes.

Coventry, United Kingdom

Smells amazing!!!

I just love these, they are the best laundry invention in my idea. I use a little extra when washing my bed linen and my sheets smell so fresh for the whole duration before washing again!! I usually change my sheets every couple of weeks max and the scent lasts. I always get comments at work about the scent in my uniform and I can always tell when someone else uses them too. Love them. I also pop some in an organza bag and pop in my car too. I just wish they were a little bit cheaper.

Manchester, United Kingdom

Unstoppables in sent wash

One of my favorite products,the smell is amazing and it's long lasting on clothes,I also mix this in a spray bottle with water and spray around my house,love it.

United Kingdom

Unstoppables

Tried this and loved the fragrance. But doesnt last and when opened the washer door some had gone in the rubber seal while in the wash resulting in slime. Wouldnt use again

North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom

Love them!

I started using this stuff about a year ago, definitely helps with not so fresh after school teen and a hubby that works in the building trade. Would prefer it to be cheaper so I could use it more often though...

Brent, United Kingdom

So expensive

Lovely smell but so so expensive for what is basically a fabric softener! I wouldn't necessarily recommend these to use as an addition to a good fabric softener as there isnt really any need to use them.