Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

Utah, United States

Best Smell Achievable

I have used Downey products for so many years and I could never say a negative thing about them. The quality is amazing and they definitely do their job. They keep all clothing and bedding soft and durable. The thing that stands out the most though about Downey is their scent, it’s definitely one of a kind and is my favorite scent amongst all laundry products out there. These boosters make your laundry smell delightful and fresh for weeks and even up to months.

Inverclyde, United Kingdom

Smells amazing

This item is amazing. It leaves clothes smelling lovely ages after they've been washed. I also put some in a small fabric bag and put it in the car, makes the car smell fresh.

Cornwall, United Kingdom

I really love the smell of these and it lasts ages, I also put some in organza bags and hand them in the wardrobe and pop them in drawers so when they are opened a whiff of loveliness comes flying out.

Bedford, United Kingdom

Obsessed!

This is my new favourite smell and love having my clothes and home smell of it. The unstoppables are easy to use and the smell lasts too. It smelt so good i had to buy the same scented air freshener too!

Florida, United States

That good good!!!

This is the best smelling product i have ever used. It gives the best boost for all clothes. At night my blankets smell so good. I use it all the time. Would recommend everyone to try it out. Well worth the money

Massachusetts, United States

Smells great!

Downy unstopables smell great and make your clothes smell fresh. One thing i will note do not add to many since they will not dissolve all they way. A little bit goes a long way!

2.7/5

Cumbria, United Kingdom

No point!

To be honest I don't see the point in these as a good fabric conditioner gives better results I don't think they smell great at all the scent didn't last long and are rather expensive for what they are.

Rhondda Cynon Taf, United Kingdom

Smells great

This product smells great and it leaves your clothes smelling really nice for a long time and also it makes your clothes so soft It comes in lots of different fragrances but this ones my favourite

Fermanagh and Omagh, United Kingdom

Gorgeous!

I absolutely loved the smell it's gorgeous! Was so surprised how soft they left my clothes. I'm usually very sensitive with my skin but had no problems with lenor unstoppables at all! Oh did I mention how gorgeous the smell was!

United Kingdom

Smells amazing!

I have sensitive skin and cant use certain products. I can only use fairy and comfort so dont tend to have a smell to my washing. As soon as I started using these there was no turning back. My clothes finally smell amazing.