Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

Cumbria, United Kingdom

Love this product unfortunately only buy when on offer

This has got to be one of my favourite products love the smell and softness especially on towels and bedding even leaves house smelling lush unfortunately it's a bit pricey to use regularly only buy when on offer

England, United Kingdom

Expensive but good

I used this product not often because it's so expensive. Usually for towels and bedding. The scent is long lasting and gorgeous. My favourite is the blue/ green colour.

Belfast, United Kingdom

Smells AMAZING!

This is not a continuous buy mainly because of the price, i feel they are too expensive for what they are but i do jump at them when they are on offer because they make your clothes smell amazing and you can smell it all day :)

Essex, United Kingdom

Good product

These have a strong Fragrance and I love the smell of the clothes drying as it dressed the smell. Even a week later the clothes still smell nice . I use them in every wash

Durham, United Kingdom

Scent booster

I didn't try this till it was on offer as i think its a little pricey however now ive tryed it i actually really like it. The amout of fragrance that it leaves is great, ive used less then recommended each wash and it still smells fantastic.
    The only downfall i found with this was some of the colours ran in one wash, stuff that had previously been washed together so should have been OK however i ended up with a tie dye wash load.
    Other than that im pretty happy with the product.

3.2/5

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Expensive for what they are but they do a good job

I'm torn with this product.
    They do make washing smell amazing, and I really enjoy the scent of the blue ones which smell like fresh line dried cotton on a warm summers day.
    But, they are so expensive to buy that it feels like a crime on my wallet to use them!
    I have bought them when they are on offer to make me feel less guilty about them but ultimately can't buy them all the time. There are other brands that do similar products for a much cheaper price so I tend to use those instead.

Hampshire, United Kingdom

Strong smell

England, United Kingdom

Must have

Love Unstopables 😍 they smells lovely 😍 i am using it in all of my washes 😊 its a bit on expensive side, but it's a must have for me, love it 😍 feel a bit addicted to them 😉

October 07, 2019
    Hackney, United Kingdom

The best in wash scent booster

Lovely product, easy to pour and doesn’t leave any colour residue.. leaves my clothes soft and smelling good for days .. love this for my bedding and towels ..

October 07, 2019
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Amazing

I love these! They are super easy to use just to put inside the machine. They just make all of the washing come out smelling amazing! I don’t ever forget to put them in now they are on my must list