Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

December 01, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Amazing smell

This product is brilliant, it smells amazing even after a few days it still smells gorgeous, I'll definitely be telling family and friends how good these are.

Greenwich, United Kingdom

Brilliant

Would definitely buy again affordable price sleek container easy access and leaves clothes smelling abousluty amazing which is somthing I struggled with I'd wash clothes and they would smell nice whilst wet but when dry the smell would go but with unstoppables the smell never goes it still smells amazing after 12hr shift definitely a must have.

Vale of Glamorgan, United Kingdom

Far too expensive

I love this stuff but it is far too expensive. I wait for deals and even then its a treat, very rarely. I use it extremely sparingly and saying that it still fragrances the washing beautifully. I always think of it as cleaning the machine as it ends up having a nice Purfume.

Merton, United Kingdom

Great product use time and time again

I first started to use this product when they first came out and was sceptical about it, but my god was I wrong. This are amazing and make your clothes / washing smell amazing. It’s also a scent that’s last longer than a week. I have tried many different laundry beads and nothing compares to these. You pay a little more but it’s so worth it. I will carry on buying this product. They all smell amazing too.

November 30, 2019

There is truly nothing like it!

Believe me when I say the minute you add this product to your laundry routine, you will wonder how you went so long before without it. It truly is a game changer and has your clothes smelling fresh and clean for weeks. I definitely would recommend you try this out if you have not already.

Kent, United Kingdom

Laundry essential

As a uni student, This has now become an essential for me. The washing machines on campus always leave your washing with a strange damp smell. But since using these, my washing smells as good as when my mum does it!

Bracknell Forest, United Kingdom

Unstopables

Really love this product and can't wash our clothes without it at all.
    Since i tried it for the first time,i can't stopped smelling at our freshly washed clothes.
    It smells so so nice and the fragance last for very longer.Towels and bedsheets are really nice to use after.
    Would definitely recommend it to anyone :)

November 29, 2019

Best product I've found

I pick the blueish one and the smell is amazing! I put it in a load of wash and it smells for weeks! Even months!!! I also put it in a spray bottle with warm water and spray some of my closet and my bed tp freshen up during the week, also works good to freshen up couches and furniture! Would totally recommend this product! Perfect price for an amazing product!!!

November 29, 2019

Smells amazing

Besides the fact that my cloths constantly smell amazing and that I just love to put my nose in my hoody and smell the freshness, the product is easy to use and I use it for every load.

It's great!!!

November 28, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Great 👍🏽

Long lasting and great for all materials, I never do a washing load without them. I recommend for every wash as they soften the clothes without a need for softener - so literally an all-in-one product. Full marks!