Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

February 29, 2020

I like them.

I find these work really well and my clothes smell better longer however i found that sometimes i would take my clothes of the machine to find them stuck on my clothes. Has only happened a couple times and i do like them,just slightly annoying at times.

Smells amazing

I love this product it’s amazing. Since I started using downy unstoppable my clothes and towels smell amazing and for so long. There’s nothing like sleeping in a clean and good smelling bed. I love it and would recommend.

Smells so good

I love these little things its the only thing close to heeding fabric softener ( for the purpose of king laying freshness smells) that my fiance doesn't complain about. Something about itchy skin but this stiff didn't do that all he notices is that good smelling clothing

February 28, 2020

There's something about nice smelling laundry...

You need literally the tiniest amount of these little boosting beads to change your laundry life. If you have ever put laundry in your washing machine and then gotten distracted by the rest of life only to come back and realize that you now have a musty forehead-palming mess on your hands YOU NEED THESE. one little cap-full fixes everything. It makes towels and sheets smell like a vacation and regular laundry smell good all day. Your laundry room will smell amazing, you'll be happy, go get them.

Tennessee, United States

King Worthy Product

Im am just baffled at how great this product is. You can add a cap full, read that again, just 1 cap full to a whole load of laundry an remain smelling absolutely wonderful all day. It gives my clothes the pick-Me-Up they needed. Amazing product Downy, GOOD JOB! The world thanks you!

Wow

Ca sent tellement bon!
    Mes vêtements sont vraiment frais longtemps.
    Simplement ajouter un peu dans la secheuse!

Je recommande fortement ! Et je vais définitivement en racheter!

Great product , too pricey

This product has an amazing scent and really does work . I find the scent lasts for a long time . The price I feel is too high for the amount you get in the bottle . It’s a good thing to purchase when it’s on sale though .

Love the Softness

From the first time I tried this product I loved it.
    The smell was so nice not to strong but fresh and clean smelling.
    The clothes were so soft and I could tell such a difference in my work clothes when I was wearing them to work.
    Was very happy I decided to try new product and would highly recommend others try it as well.
    Won’t be disappointed.

February 26, 2020

Fresh, clean scent!

Easy to add into the wash. The scents are not overpowering, but rather pleasant, fresh & clean! The beads dissolve during the cycle and leave behind zero residue.

February 26, 2020
    Sandwell, United Kingdom

I LOVE Unstoppables

Amazing product that gives my washing an extra boost of fragrance, when drying my house fills up with the smell of unstoppables and weeks later the smell is still evident, you don't need alot as a small amount goes a long way.