Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016
    3.2/5

March 20, 2020

Odeur frais et parfum parfait

Je suis une vrai passionnée des billes parfumés qui est un peu comme un assouplissant. Depuis j’ai essayé ses produits je le met dans presque toutes mes brassées de lavage, celui ci laisse une odeur agréable après le lavage et plus longtemps! Jadore!

Love this!!

I absolutely love this product!! Definitely makes a huge difference adding this to the washer. I add a little extra for sheets and towels. I always have these on hand for doing laundry

These are awesome

I love this product! You add it to any laundry load even stinky boy clothes gym clothes anything it comes out smelling so fresh and wonderful! I buy these all the time and I will continue to. Works great

Great product

Would definitely keep on using this product for me and family. The smell is all over if i use this. My kids love the smell of their clothes. 100% guaranteed

March 19, 2020

Really works for long lasting scent!

These are so great! I love the smell of it! The scent really does last so so long on your clothes! Its great having your clothes in the closet for couple weeks then pull a piece out to wear and it smells freshly laundered ! They are a bit pricey but worth it and I shop the sales!

Fresh!

I love this product! It really really holds its scent for weeks on end! I find that a little goes such a long way. They have a such a great scent. Cost effective!!

March 19, 2020

I buy unstopables every two weeks.

I love the way these make my laundry smell even a week later my laundry is smelling fresh.if you want your laundry smelling fresh and clean you can’t go wrong with unstopables.

March 18, 2020

Love the smell!

These smell so good and I love to use them with my laundry. I do find them expensive and wait for sales or coupons to buy them. I find they are quite addictive and I love to wash my work clothes in them.

March 17, 2020

They really make a difference

I never used extra products in my laundry before until scent beads but now I can't go without. I love that they don't leave a mess in the washer and they really leave a nice scent.
    I only buy when on sale though because they are pricey.

March 15, 2020

Absolutely LOVE

I love this product, My son will get upset if he doesn't smell this on his clean clothing. He is the one who asked for it because he heard it smelt good. I like that it doesn't harm my skin because I do have sensitive skin issues.