Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

Great product!

Such a fresh long-lasting scent. I was impressed how using just a little of this product goes along way. Interested in checking out the other scents available!

Florida, United States

Smells amazing

I love this stuff it makes our clothes smell so good and it keeps them smelling good in the closet for at least two weeks I will most definitely keep buying this

United States

Love it love it love it

This is the best thing ever made!!! My husband does the laundry and he is obsessed with using it on ALL our laundry!!! He loves walking in our bedroom after washing all the bedding and putting it back on the bed!! It makes everything smell great when you have been using it!!

J'adore

L'odeur est très bonne et elle reste sur les vêtements et sur les dras pour un long moment. Ça sent très frais. De plus, il ne faut pas en utiliser beaucoup pour avoir de bons résulats!

May 06, 2020

Keep my bed sheets fresh!

I bought these on a whim many years ago at Costco, and I have been repurchasing ever since. I love how they keep my laundry smelling fresh for a lot longer. I typically add them to my bed sheets as I love the smell of a freshly cleaned bed. I will definitely be repurchasing for many years to come.

May 06, 2020
    New York, United States

Live it

I love unstoppable all scents it has this long lasting smell forat least two weeks after wash. My family and I love it. I will buy this product again.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Love Unstoppables !

I love the blue coloured unstoppables although I haven’t had a chance to purchase the other scents yet.
    The smell is not as strong as the container, which I think is great.
    I love that the scent lingers for so long, much longer then just regular laundry detergent!!

Laundry

This stuff is amazing! I was a bit scared at first to try it with my laundry but I don’t regret trying it at all it smells amazing for days. Highly recommended it for sure to anyone.

California, United States

Long Lasting

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE these in wash scent boosters, I use them in EVERY load and it keeps my laundry smelling fresh & clean for WEEKS! I will never go back to NOT using this product.

Unbelievable unstoppables

We love this product. It’s a good price when it’s on sale, that being said, my husband adds that he’d rather pay full price than having stinky clothes with using an HG washer. A lot of people don’t realize using dryer sheets causes the threat of fire to be increased. Unstoppables don’t have any threats. A win all around for me