Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

June 21, 2020

Smells great

I live the downy unstoppables they smell great but I find I have to use a lot of the beads In order to actually smell them on my clothes. They are alittle expensive

Good!!

The smell didn't last too long, but it did smell good. The delivery was on time. The only thing I regret (not the seller's fault) is that I should've realized that the ounces on the bottle. It's a lot smaller than I expected.

Freshness that lasts

I buy this for my bedding and towels. I love the smell and the softness it leaves behind for weeks. Drying off with a towel is way more pleasing when it smells so good. I now enjoy washing my bedding and all the sheets because the bed smells good for weeks and I feel more refreshed and rested.

June 20, 2020

I never do laundry without this!

Everytime I’m at work someone has to say to me “omg you smell like laundry!” That’s all thanks to this. I don’t use that much with each load but a little goes a long way.

My go to.

I use the in wash boosters every time I do laundry. They leave your clothes smelling fresh for a long time. I’ve had shirts sitting in my dresser for a year and they still had the smell of these things after that long. Although, if you use too much in the wash it can be over powering and also leave your cloths making you feel itchy. Other than that they’re great!

Good value

The unstoppables have good value but unless you use a bunch (2 cap fulls at least) the scent doesn’t stay long. Otherwise love the variety of scents.
    I have switched to a different brand that’s more pricey but effective.

Pricey but good

i always see this product in store but i found that they charge too much money . It does smell good but you have to put lot in there so there a nice 'strong ' smell

June 19, 2020

Refreshing fragrance that refreshed the laundry

This fresh in wash booster is very natural and eliminates all kinds of odour from the laundry. I like spices in my cookingSo, my clothes need extra care and freshness. best to cook food without any worry when I think I need Downy Unstoppable fresh in wash scent boosters.Good for all kinds of clothes.No lost of colour of clothes.I love it .

June 18, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Smells like a dream

This product is no joke!! Laundry that I have folded and put into my drawers still smells like I JUST washed them after a month!! My favorite is washing my bedding and my room smells soooo good after

June 18, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

It really works

This stuff is no joke — it seriously takes the worst odours out of my husband’s sweaty gym clothes and actually keeps them smelling fresh. The best is washing my sheet with this scent booster and actually being able to go to bed with fresh smelling sheets night after night. I do, however, find it to be expensive, so I only use it for laundry loads that matter most. Also, if it’s not used properly it can sometimes stick to your clothes and leave little white looking marks — but I’ve found this rarely happens.