Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

Love this stuff

I absolutely love the way my clothing smells after using Downy Unstopables but even better I love how long the scent lasts. It's clean and fresh but not overpowering. However I do find it pricy and have to wait until it is on sale. I took some to work and the girls love it now too. I will definitely purchase this again.

July 31, 2020

I buy this product all the time.

I love walking into my closet after using Unstoppables. It smells so fresh and clean. The scent stays on the clothes for a long time. I have had positive comments on the smell from my coworkers.

Fresh Clothing

This is one of the best laundry products out there in my opinion. It doesn't take much of these little beads to make my laundry smell fresh and stay fresh. They smell amazing. I especially love using them with a load of towels or sheets. They are expensive, so I don't use them all the time. Overall the product does what it advertises!

July 31, 2020

My whole wardrobe smell like this!! 😍

I love that is not liquid because is easier to use without wasting some in the pour cap. You don’t have to use a ton because the smell is so intense that a little goes a long way!! And stay on your clothes for days!! My wardrobe smells amazing and I love it!!!

Keeps Laundry Fresh

Since using this product, I’ve altogether stopped using any liquid fabric softener to give my clothes that light scent that lingers for days afterwards.

Smells great!

You dont need a lot of product to make your clothes smell great. This product definitely made a big difference in how my clothes smell and the smell lingers in for quite some time!

July 31, 2020

Smells good for a long time.

Downy unstoppable makes clothes smell good for a long time after wash. Whether it a pair of stinky socks or the sneakers the effect is the same. Use it sparingly with coloured clothes - you do not want white residue.

July 31, 2020

This product really does work!

I was in one of our retail stores and they were giving out samples of this product. I normally never would buy something like this thinking that it would only last for a few days and then the smell would be gone from it and you would have the stale sent back. I used the sample and could not believe the difference it made in my sheets and towels. I would definitely and have recommended this to all my friends and family.

Smells Great...

While I love the smell of the product and how long it stays on my clothes, I find them not to be very affordable to buy on a regular basis and they also leave white marks on my black work pants.

Oh yes will buy again.

This product I use every load that I do. It smells so good. The clothes I see the difference they smell fresh more linges. I have even use the pellets in the drawers in a small bag that breathes so the smell états longer ans smells so fresh.