Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

July 27, 2020
    Florida, United States

Best scents!

With the smell change we are obsessed, I love the line but my family loves it even more. Definitely worth trying!!! You won’t regret it !!!!!! They always have coupons too

July 26, 2020
    Michigan, United States

works well

I love the scent of these and how fresh it makes my laundry smell, yet it’s not overpowering. it stays with the clothes even after they hang in the closet for awhile; I particularly like it for gym clothes. It's also great at getting rid of a mildew smell if you accidentally leave clothes sitting wet in the washer too long.

Colorado, United States

Smells good!

These last so long!!! Days after I've used them my clothes still smell wonderful!!! You could rewear a shirt and it still smell clean if you use these!!!

California, United States

Scent boost

I love help it gives more scent to clothes. I use for blankets and towels, which need that extra boost of scent. Just throw it in before starting load or filling the washer.

Smells great

We love downy unstoppables. It really does what its meant to do. I use it on my bedding & my bed & actually our whole bedrooms smell great for at least a week. Smells so good & clean & the best part is its so easy to use for a busy mom.

Arkansas, United States

Refreshing

These Unstoppables are my favorite laundry deodorizer by far! Just add in during washing and your clothes come out smelling very fresh and clean. Laundry smells fresh for over a week!!

3.2/5

Waxy clothes

I love the smell. When you buy the waxy from from this brand vs the crystals from another it can make the clothes waxy and weird. If I get this type of laundry product I get the crystals from another company. This type of product is not a necessity in my eyes. Only if you can't use softeners.

Florida, United States

Splurge and Try the variety of scents, Powerful yet inviting

2016 Chick Advisor Reviewers Award - Makes sense - the "Scent" is powerful and inviting, the product is easy to use yet hard for my sons little hands to open (always a plus!)

July 23, 2020
    California, United States

Smells amazing!

This is practically a necessity in my house. It smells absolutely fantastic and leaves that amazing smell behind on your clothes. Easy to dispense and doesn't leave any.kind of film on my clothes.

July 23, 2020

Smells wonderful!

I love using Downy Unstoppables in my wash. From the moment I take off the cap the smell is incredible. I can't stop smelling it! It makes my clothes smell great for a long time too