Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

Saskatchewan, Canada

Yumm

Usually just get the Dreyer sheets but tried this out. It's nice. Smells great and not to much overwhelming to give a headache. Lasts long as well. didn't stain clothes.

The best product ever!

100% the best product for laundry!! I use ia every time I need to wash towels or bed sheets. The gentle fragrance lasts all week and keeps my bedroom and bathroom smelling so good! I strongly recommend this product for everyone.

Smell sooooo good.

Ce produit sent tellement bon et permet aux vêtements de sentir pour toute la journée et de garder une bonne odeur. J'ai vraiment aimé la facilité d'utilisation du produit.

Wonderful

It leaves my laundry so fresh and clean. I love to use this product. I always enjoy how it makes my laundry smell so clean and fresh. Would buy more. It’s the best thing to exist

October 01, 2020

I would buy this product again!

Makes my sweaty gym clothes smell amazing! I like the original scent. The best part is a little goes a long way and the whole laundry room smells good too.

Smells great and works!

For stinky children, who manage to spill anything and everything on their clothes, these little buds of freshness are a MIRACLE! A little go a LONG way!

September 28, 2020

What’s that smell

This product is great for fresh smelling clothes. It’s a bit more on the pricey side for what is is but it really does make your clothing smell it’s best

September 28, 2020

So many things you can use this for

Just when you think laundry can't get any better, think again because this laundry product will have yoi wanting to do laundry. You can also add the unstoppables to a spray bottle with water and a little vinegar to make a nice smelling cleaning solution.

September 27, 2020

Amazzzzing!

This had me at hello!
    I couldn’t believe how long the scent lasted in my closet! I know it says up to 6 weeks but I swear it lasted 3 months (winter clothing)
    I washed my winter wardrobe mid-May, went back for it mid-August and it still smelt fresh out of the dryer. It’s now the end of September and although the scent isn’t as strong, my clothing still smell great!
    I highly recommend these beads!

September 24, 2020
    Missouri, United States

Downy Unstopables

I like adding these to my wash to add a nice fresh clean scent to my clothes. I just add them in the same time I am adding the detergent and run them through the wash cycle. After I pull my clothes out of the dryer they have a nice noticeable fresh scent.