Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

February 01, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product

I love this product. The smell isn’t to strong, but lasts a long time. Leaves laundry smelling fresh for weeks. Beads are dissolve in washer, which I was concerned about. Overall excellent product

February 01, 2021

Smells ultra clean

I have used these in my wash for several years and this scent and product are something I can’t live without. I often get compliments on how fantastic my clothes smell, and it’s all thanks to this addition.

January 31, 2021

Would buy again

Love the different scents, can never really go wrong with a scent. Use this on all my washes. Husband doesn't use it on his own clothing loads, but I use it on all the shared wash items. I have sensitive skin and this product has never given me issues

2.7/5

January 26, 2021

The scent is overwhelming

I find every time we use unstoppables in the laundry, the scent is so overwhelming! I prefer the clean scent we get from our regular Downy fabric softener.

January 23, 2021
    Oldham, United Kingdom

Addicted to the smell

I buy the UK version of these (Lenor Unstoppables) and the fabric refresher and the plug in air freshner - I just love the smell! Whatever they bring out in this scent I will buy...obsessed!

New Brunswick, Canada

Love this stuff

So I love love love this. Love how it makes my clothes smell even better! But the price! You don’t get much for the price. Well in Canada anyway. The unstoppables scent boost is my favorite go to scent. The only thing stopping me from using alll the time is the price, but I really do try to use it as much as I can. The more you use the better the scent.

Peterborough, United Kingdom

Amazing

Can seem a little bit pricey, but can’t beat the smell. And so simple and easy to use. If I ever see it on offer it’s always a definite re buy for me!

Will use again

This is a bit on the expensive side for me but I have a preteen son that at the end of the day smells like he been dumpster diving. I use this with all his laundry because it needs that boost and is well worth it to me. Works like magic and lasts o his clothes most of the day.

January 19, 2021

Best laundry product ever!

My boyfriend brings back clothes that smells like diesel and with the downy unstopable I get rid of that smell and his clothes smell like butterfly and flower again!! It works like magic

January 18, 2021

I love this

This is a go to for me. I love to do laundry especially sheets with it. It smells great and a little amount is needed to last a long time. I would definitely recommend.