Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

Barnet, United Kingdom

Smells divine

I've been using these for a few months now and my sister recommended them and I'm so glad she did. They make your clothes smell amazing wet and dry. When they are drying in the tumble dryer fills your whole house with thr amazing freshness. They also make clothes feel so soft and bouncy.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Laundry Must Add

Laundry just is not the same without adding this. Sheet left in cupboard still smell fresh 2 weeks after washing.

When you dry your washing on the line you can smell it when you pass.

A must have from now on.

Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Unbelievably long lasting scent

These tiny beads of freshness offer a huge punch of scent. Easy to use - just throw in with your washing - scent lasts for days! Highly recommend and reasonably priced!

United Kingdom

Fresh

Unstoppables. I love these as an extra boost of fresh scent for your clothes that lasts. You can smell it straight away when you open the machine and it gives your clothes a pleasant fresh smell.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

The smell is unreal

I love unstoppables, the only thing I would change is their price. The price has made them a luxury and not a necessity. Other than that I love how they leave my clothes and machine smelling.

South Tyneside, United Kingdom

Smell amazing

I've always struggled with getting my washing to smell amazing after leaving it to dry naturally. But you can smell these for days and days after using them. If storing clothes I can even smell it months later

Hounslow, United Kingdom

It really works for extra freshness

Clothes smell really nice after wash and smell lasts. Had an old washing machine while renting house and this product helped to bring back some freshness to my clothes after washing them. Really works and I recommend it!

Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Good product

Love this product adds great fragrance to your wash and love all the different fragrances. Feel it is a little over priced so end to buy when on offer.

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Unbelievable

I always add some of these beads to my washing and the smell afterwards it's great and it last for long time. Unbelievable freshness that lasts for long time.

United Kingdom

Smell is unbelievable

Always add these to my washing and they amke my clothes smell unbelievable and amazing. The cost of these can vary for different stores but I always fine them at a sensible price. They come in different senses but the fresh is my all time go to.