4.1/5
Downy Unstopables Fresh Scent Reviews
#14 in Laundry Care

Ready to shake things up with freshness that really lasts? Pair your favorite Downy fabric softener with Downy UNSTOPABLES Fresh, an in wash scent booster for clean breeze freshness that just won't quit. See more here.

December 21, 2017

If you like scent you’ll love this!

It literary is an unstopable scent, it lasts on clothing multiple regular washes and is like a perfume for your clothes. Almost a little overpowering, but maybe just use partial scoop if you like lighter smells.

December 21, 2017

Smells fantastic

These are easy and convenient to use. Leaves the laundry smelling great for days after. Some of my family has skin sensitivity but no one has had any ill effects from these.

December 13, 2017

i would buy this product again

really love the scent booster of this product and how the scent stays with the clothes afterwards. will definatly be buying this again and will also be recommending it to family and friends. very impressed with this product

November 15, 2017

Unbelievably Amazing!

The title says it all. I am obsessed with this product. Whether I add a little or a lot of this product to my wash, it always leaves my clothing smelling absolutely amazing. The amazing smile that is Left Behind in my clothing last long after wash. You can choose whether to add a little bit or a lot depending on how strong you like the smell to linger. I love this stuff!! The downside is the price which I find a bit too high for my preference. I buy this product as often as I can when it is on sale.

October 26, 2017

Obsessed

I was hooked after the first use! My entire linen closet smells of these beads. I try to use them sparingly as they aren't really cheap. However, I love to use these when doing my delicate items, towels, and bed linens. The scent is gorgeous and really lasts!

2.8/5

October 02, 2017

Like the smell

Got a sample of these at a retail store and tried them out. Love the smell so decided to buy a bottle. While the sample made my clothes smell amazing I found the more I used it the less the smell would last

July 20, 2017

The smell is unisex

The blue one is more like unisex smell. Not to girly but not manly either. Just the perfect balance of freshnest. The fragrance stay on your clothes for a long time after the laundry which is great. Its a little bit pricey for the quantity of marble you can find in the bottle, but its very worthy.

June 09, 2017

Ça sent très bon! Par contre je ne sais pas si je n'ai met pas assez, mais je n'ai pas l'impression que l'odeur reste sur ma lessive après le lavage malheureusement.

June 07, 2017

I won't even do laundry if I don't have my "scent beads" as I call them. These are a must have in my house. I am obsessed with all my things smelling nice and that includes my clothes as well! There's nothing better than sleeping with sheets that were just washed with this product. It makes all my fabrics smell amazing, and the scent is actually noticeable and lasts a long time!

1.7/5

May 31, 2017

I really wanted to love this product. It smells so fresh and clean, and wanted my sheets to smell good while being stored in the closet and before I put them on the bed. My clothes smelled GREAT right out of the wash, but as soon as they were dried, the scent faded. And it didn't last...even sheets stored for just a week had absolutely no scent left when I put them on the bed. I experimented with different amounts, more...less...and found I had to use half a bottle for any scent to last. At the price they come by, it's just not worth it to me.