Downy Unstopables Fresh Scent Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 275 in Laundry Care

Ready to shake things up with freshness that really lasts? Pair your favorite Downy fabric softener with Downy UNSTOPABLES Fresh, an in wash scent booster for clean breeze freshness that just won't quit. See more here.

April 20, 2017

I love these in-wash beads. I hang dry most of my clothing and the Downy beads keep everything smelling so fresh and clean, even without using the dryer sheets. I notice a huge difference and hate to do my laundry without them! A definite must-have!

April 09, 2017

I absolutely love this brand. The smell is amazing which also makes my whole house smell amazing as well lol it's not to pricey and the packaging is very appealing. I have no complaints and I highly recommend this product for all to use.

March 31, 2017

I just love this product in my wash.It's to the point where I don't do my laundry on days I use to any more,it all depends on if I have Downy Unstopables Fresh Scent to put in my washer.These beads of freshness are amazing,and I love the wholesome fresh clean scent it leaves on my clothes.There is nothing like it,when I'm doing my Laundry down stairs where the laundry room is,the scent goes up stairs from the washer, and I can smell it through the house.I really love this product and I will definately be buying it again.I recommend this product for anyone to try.

March 15, 2017

Ca sent tellement bon quAnd je fAit mon lavage avec ce produit je l'adore . L'odeur de parfum reste lontemps sur les vêtements Ca fAit toute la différence, Ca dure plusieurs jours . Je le recommande et cest certain que je vais en racheter , mon seul bémol c'est que je trouve qu'il est dispendieux .

March 03, 2017

I love having everything in my house smell good especially my bedding and laundry. Nothing is as nice as fresh linen smelling sheets after a long day. Whenever I leave the for town I always have someone comment on how good my clothes smell. Bring on the freshness!

February 26, 2017

I am a big fan of Downy Unstopables. I have been using the same downy scent for years. I am usually looking for a clean scent, nothing fruity or flowery. Every now and again I change it up, but I always return to the Clean Breeze. This Downy product just helps laundry, that has been washed several times, smell like new again. It also does wonders for the front loader, which sometimes tends to carry a scent after two many loads of laundry. I love using it with bath towels, and beach towels.

February 25, 2017

I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong or not but these act like a bleach in my wash. Anything dark of our clothes have now got small dots of colour taken out of the clothes. It's so sad because I do love the scent and ease of Unstopables but I will not use them ever again. This is several times now that this has happened to me. I don't leave them on top of my clothes for any length of time I put them in start the wash. Sorry...I would not recommend these at all.

February 13, 2017

The name says it all. Since discovering these the purchase power is unstoppable. I just have to buy them. The smells is so intoxicating and just keeps going. If only my husband would last as long

February 13, 2017

Ever since i have discovered this product I have been using it ever since! It really does keep your clothes fresh for a much longer time than only using detergent. Fresh and clean is all that you want in your laundry, right?

January 28, 2017

I love Downy Unstopables! They make my laundry smell soo fresh and clean! My only complaint is that these can be pretty pricey but I tend to wait until I have a coupon to buy these :)