Downy Unstopables Fresh Scent Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #14 out of 319 in Laundry Care

Ready to shake things up with freshness that really lasts? Pair your favorite Downy fabric softener with Downy UNSTOPABLES Fresh, an in wash scent booster for clean breeze freshness that just won't quit. See more here.

July 20, 2017

The smell is unisex

The blue one is more like unisex smell. Not to girly but not manly either. Just the perfect balance of freshnest. The fragrance stay on your clothes for a long time after the laundry which is great. Its a little bit pricey for the quantity of marble you can find in the bottle, but its very worthy.

June 09, 2017

Ça sent très bon! Par contre je ne sais pas si je n'ai met pas assez, mais je n'ai pas l'impression que l'odeur reste sur ma lessive après le lavage malheureusement.

June 07, 2017

I won't even do laundry if I don't have my "scent beads" as I call them. These are a must have in my house. I am obsessed with all my things smelling nice and that includes my clothes as well! There's nothing better than sleeping with sheets that were just washed with this product. It makes all my fabrics smell amazing, and the scent is actually noticeable and lasts a long time!

1.7/5

May 31, 2017

I really wanted to love this product. It smells so fresh and clean, and wanted my sheets to smell good while being stored in the closet and before I put them on the bed. My clothes smelled GREAT right out of the wash, but as soon as they were dried, the scent faded. And it didn't last...even sheets stored for just a week had absolutely no scent left when I put them on the bed. I experimented with different amounts, more...less...and found I had to use half a bottle for any scent to last. At the price they come by, it's just not worth it to me.

May 31, 2017

I didn't know I would need or love this product until I purchased it a couple months ago. I had no idea what I was missing out on this whole time! These beads leave your clothes smelling amazing long after the wash cycle. Love using these beads especially with linens and towels, nothing is better then fresh sheets!

May 28, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Downy Unstoppables. Gives your gym clothes such a great smell and the same for towels. I don't use laundry softener but I happily use this instead. Works great in HE machines, just pop them in after putting the laundry in.

May 12, 2017

When I first saw this product I thought you really don't need it if u already use fabric softener...
    .Wrong! It intensifies the fresh clean smell. Great for towels, jackets and washable athletic gear!

April 20, 2017

I love these in-wash beads. I hang dry most of my clothing and the Downy beads keep everything smelling so fresh and clean, even without using the dryer sheets. I notice a huge difference and hate to do my laundry without them! A definite must-have!

April 09, 2017

I absolutely love this brand. The smell is amazing which also makes my whole house smell amazing as well lol it's not to pricey and the packaging is very appealing. I have no complaints and I highly recommend this product for all to use.

March 31, 2017

I just love this product in my wash.It's to the point where I don't do my laundry on days I use to any more,it all depends on if I have Downy Unstopables Fresh Scent to put in my washer.These beads of freshness are amazing,and I love the wholesome fresh clean scent it leaves on my clothes.There is nothing like it,when I'm doing my Laundry down stairs where the laundry room is,the scent goes up stairs from the washer, and I can smell it through the house.I really love this product and I will definately be buying it again.I recommend this product for anyone to try.