Downy Unstopables Fresh Scent Reviews
#16 in Laundry Care

Ready to shake things up with freshness that really lasts? Pair your favorite Downy fabric softener with Downy UNSTOPABLES Fresh, an in wash scent booster for clean breeze freshness that just won't quit. See more here.

September 14, 2018

great for gym clothes!!

this is an amazing product, the only product that actually get the icky gym sweat smells out of my clothes! I also use it for towels and sheets that will be sitting in the linen closet. Product works and definitely lasts a long time. I actually had an instructor at the gym tell me that I smelled great during a workout!! Thank you Downy Unstoppables!!!!

September 14, 2018

I will not do my laundry without Unstopables

I absolutely love Downy Unstopables In Wash Scent Boosters. They really add the perfect scent to your laundry that last and lasts. They claim 12 weeks but I have personally experienced that they do last longer. I seriously will not do my laundry without these. I also use them to make my own DIY fabric refresher. Works much better then any type of other name brand you could buy. I recently also tried tossing a bit in the canister of my vacuum to freshen the room as I vacuum and I have been enjoying that as well.

August 02, 2018

Doux parfum!

J'utilise souvent ce produit lora de la lessive. Il y reste un doux parfum lorsque le linge est sèche, par contre le parfum ne reste pas super longtemps. Produit efficace mais pas à long terme.

August 02, 2018

Quality is great, but the price not so hot!

This is one product I can live without, the price tag is just not worth the benefits. But if you have the cash, it makes your clothes smell amaaazing for a few days, another reason it's just okay, the effect doesn't last for long.

March 17, 2018

Great boasters

Great product!! Love using this in every wash. I just take a little bit and pop it into the washer. Clothes smell wonderful and last long will definitely recommend

March 05, 2018

Nonstop smell

I really enjoyed all the different scents and how long they lasted. I did not however like that the bottles were only half full for the price. The bottle should be more full. Otherwise the product is effective.

February 26, 2018

Laundry fragrance!

I use this product because it makes my laundry smell like the exact scent that is written on the label. The smell lasts a very long time. This product can be used for other things around the house also.

February 12, 2018

Parfait pour les vêtements tres sales

Parfait pour laver les vetements de ferme de mon conjoint. L'odeur des vêtements partent laissant un doux parfum agréable. Il enlève aussi les taches et nous n'avons pas besoin d'en mettre une tonne

February 08, 2018

These smell sooo good

Downy unstoppables are easy to use and they smell great! They even take the stinky smell of smoke out of my boyfriends clothes which is really great because I hate that stale, gross smell. I will continue to use these as they are so effective. I only buy them at Costco because that is where I get the best value.

December 21, 2017

If you like scent you’ll love this!

It literary is an unstopable scent, it lasts on clothing multiple regular washes and is like a perfume for your clothes. Almost a little overpowering, but maybe just use partial scoop if you like lighter smells.