Downy Unstopables Laundry Scent Booster

Downy Unstopables Laundry Scent Booster Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 273 in Laundry Care

April 25, 2017

This stuff smells amazing!!! I even use less than the recommended amount and the scent is enough. have recommended it to friends and family. Will continue to purchase this product.

April 25, 2017

Love these and can easily go through a bottle a week if I use liberally. Lately P&G;has some good coupons online to try different varieties which makes the price a bit easier to manage.

April 09, 2017

Got this on sale, which was the reason i even bought it but it makes my clothes smell so amazing and the scent lasts more than a day, will be buying it again!

April 04, 2017

Je dois avouer que lorsque j'ai essayer ce produit j'etais un peu septique au début, mais j'ai etr agreablement surprise. Non seulementca sent bon mais l'odeur reste longtemps. C'est genial

March 13, 2017

If you want your clothes to smell amazing for days this is the product for you! You don't need to put ton of it, just sprinkle it on top of your laundry and voi-la. As soon as you open your washer you are gonna be amazed by the smell and the best thing about it is that it lasts for days!

February 20, 2017

Downy unstoppable is the way to go. It Leaves the clothes smelling so fresh. My whole family loves it so much. We usually stock up when it's on sale plus the $2 coupon helps.

September 07, 2016

I love these scent boosters as it gives my laundry the extra freshness I love. Ever since I started using it, I always make sure I have it stocked in my laundry room. Price is a little expensive, but definitely worth it.

July 11, 2016

I use this product in every wash. Also when my washer is empty I always put some in and just leave it there with the cover open. The scent is great. It lasts long and makes my laundry smell wicked. I would most definitely recommend this product for everyone.

July 11, 2016

I love the scent of the Downy Unstopables Laundry Scent Booster. My clothes smell fresh for weeks on end but not to perfume. My husband likes all the scents I have tried so far. I also put it in a sachet to hang in my car to keep it smelling fresh.

June 05, 2016

These work great the beads Dissolve so quickly the scent is amazing leaves my clothes and sheets smelling great for days and feeling so soft with a great aroma