Downy Unstoppables

Downy Unstoppables Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 276 in Laundry Care

April 23, 2017

It has a very fresh, neutral smell (not feminine, not masculine). The fresh scent lasts for several weeks afterwards.

It even removes sweat smells from workout wear and other strong smelling odours from clothes to make them smell clean and fresh.

The beads all dissolve well, so there is no residue on laundry.

You can use as much as you'd like.

April 19, 2017

The commercials are right! It does leave your clothes smelling amazing for over a week. These are the bomb! They make me want to get out of my pj's and wear some freshly washed clothes with downy unstoppables!

April 13, 2017

J'adore ce produit! L'aise un odeur parfumée, légère et agréable. Je l'utilise à chaque lavage et le recommande sans hésitation. Procurez- vs le sans faute! Très sympa abordable et très efficace.

March 13, 2017

Love love love this product! Would recommend it for anyone! I especially love using it on my sheets and its great for towels! Just gives everything an extra boost of smell!

January 02, 2017

I have an old house (35 years old) that ALWAYS smells musty, no matter what I do. Unfortunately, this means that all of my clothes (stored in my closets) always end up musty too. I started adding this stuff to my laundry, and it really works! As long as I use my clothes within about a week, they come out of my closet smelling fresh and clean. This is the perfect fix for anyone who needs a little bit of extra freshness for their clothes. (Sure does wonders for my spare sheets/towels in the linen closet, too!)

March 17, 2016

We love these. I wasn't sure if it would really smell great after 12 weeks in the closet but it sure does. I pulled out a shirt that I washed before winter and it still smells fabulous. This will be my new go to for packing up summer cloths and winter cloths.