Prestige Item
Dr. Belmeur Advanced CICA Recovery Cream Reviews

Recovery cream that provides intense care by creating a barrier similar to the skin's own to moisturize and improve damaged skin. Custom-made formula Skin-sync Rx™, containing ceramide, panthenol, centella asiatica extract and 3 other effective ingredients that improves the skin barrier to strengthen the skin’s own energy. The Advanced CICA Recovery collection offers a custom-made formula that helps improve damaged skin.

La crème régénératrice CICA forme une riche barrière d’hydratation similaire à celle de l’épiderme pour nourrir et réparer la peau abîmée. La formule sur-mesure Skin-sync Rx™ à base de céramide, de panthénol, d’extrait de centella asiatica et de trois autres ingrédients actifs, revitalise la peau en renforçant la barrière cutanée. La collection Advanced CICA offre une formule développée sur-mesure qui améliore l’état des peaux endommagées.

For more information, please visit TheFaceShop.ca

You may also like Dr. Belmeur Advanced CICA Recovery Serum and Panthenol Soothing Gel Cream
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

August 27, 2018

Love this Cream!

I received this product free from Chick Advisor for testing purposes in exchange for an honest review. I absolutely loved this cream and it has made my face feel and look younger and fresh. I will definitely buy this again!

August 27, 2018

This is a Must Have!

I was selected to try the DR. BELMEUR ADVANCED CICA RECOVERY CREAM for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest thoughts and opinions and I cannot stress enough how much I love it. I had never heard of the brand or the product line before, but I am hooked! I suffer from red marks, acne spots, uneven skin tone, dullness and aging skin. That sounds like a nightmare, but this cream combined with the CICA recovery line has helped my skin immensely.

The cream comes in a 50mL tub with a little spoon for application. I am not a fan of tub containers when it comes to skin care and beauty items because I find the chances of contamination much higher, but the consistency of the recovery cream is well suited to the tub and the spoon helps limit bacteria transfer! The tub is an incredible size and it will last an incredibly long time. The cream is a light pink color with a beautiful faintly floral scent. It is more of a balm like texture then a cream but it spreads super easily and smoothly onto my skin. It has been 2 weeks of using the cream and I still am taking too much product. A little bit goes a long way and it absorbs quickly into the skin. I found the drying finish to be a little tacky for my liking as my skin felt kind of sticky. Little hairs and such stick to my skin pretty easily after application.

I have been using this product every single night after the serum for approximately 2 weeks now and the results are AMAZING! The cream creates a barrier similar to our skin which moisturizes and improves the look of damaged skin. It is non irritating and great for sensitive skin - I experienced no irritation or breakouts. It contains powerful moisturizing ingredients and the effects are noticeable immediately. My skin was hydrated and firm, my acne scarring and redness was severely reduced and my skin looked bright and smooth. I received numerous compliments on how amazing my skin looks. For the first time in almost a decade I am comfortable enough in my skin to not wear foundation or makeup.

This product retails for $48 but is well worth the money. The tub is huge and a little of the product goes a long way. After only 2 weeks I cannot get over the changes to my skin. This product is seriously amazing and I cannot stress that enough. I look forward to seeing what the long term effects on my skin are with the CICA recovery line. I highly recommend this product, brand and skincare line!

August 26, 2018

Leaves your skin hydrated, fresh, and revived

I received DR. BELMEUR ADVANCED CICA RECOVERY CREAM complementary from ChickAdvisor to try and test out, then give my honest review on.

When I first saw the packaging I thought it looked sleek and high end. The container is sturdy, and it doesn't feel like it's going to break if you drop it. The scent is really lovely, almost like a very faint earl grey tea mixed with citrus, but that's just my opinion. The formula is luxuriously thick and very creamy, with almost a buttery texture. It comes with a little spatula stick to scoop out the cream instead of using fingers, so it's really hygienic which I like. As soon as the cream hits my skin, it drinks it up. My face feels so hydrated, soft, and nourished. I noticed the feel of my skin is a lot smoother after using thos cream for a few weeks. I think for the price and the amount of product you get, this cream is worth a try, and I would recommend it.

Would buy this

Chick-advisor sent this product to me for me to review. All i can say is that i been using this product everyday and i can tell that my skin is getting alot better its more clear and smooth. I would buy this once i have finished it.

Left skin feeling moisturized

I am always on the look out for new creams to help with damaged skin (too much tanning when I was younger). I received Dr. Belmeur Advanced Cica Recovery Cream from ChickAdvisor to try and was so thrilled with the Results. It left my face feeling hydrated and moisturized especially after washing - it got Rd of the tight feeling. Felt like norihsment to the face. Hard to say if it got rid of damage but I will keep using it!

August 26, 2018

Nourishing cream for the skin

Chick Advisor sent me the Dr. Belmeur advances cica recovery cream to try for free. It was great to have the opportunity to try it and discover the brand.

That cream is very nourishing without the greasy feeling. It's easy to apply and it gets absorbed fairly quickly. It looks thick but you don't feel it when you wear it. It's perfect for hydrating the skin and it leaves a soft texture.

It's a pleasure to apply the product, it's like a luxury for the skin.

I would recommend it and would be pleased to pay up to 60 $ !!

August 26, 2018

Effective moisturizer that has a sticky residue

I really like this cream. So far I’ve mostly used it before bed, but I’ve slowly been switching over to daytime use due to the fact that the cream leaves behind a tacky residue on my face. I don’t like the idea of sleeping with a sticky face so I decided that having a tackier base for my makeup is a better option for me. It doesn’t interfere with primer or foundation and makes my skin feel super youthful and bouncy. I also really like the bougie, heavy packaging. But again, it’s much more masculine than anything I’d see right from store shelves for myself. I love this tub, and the application wand for getting product out- however I think an opportunity was missed to create a place where that wand can clip directly onto the packaging to avoid loss. It really bothers me that the wand is just loose.

Updated On: August 26, 2018

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review from chick advisor

August 25, 2018

Pot of Gold

I was very excited to have the chance to try Cica Recovery Cream from The Face Shop's Dr. Belmeur line for free in exchange for my honest review #gotitfree

I was very impressed with the quality of the packaging and the hygienic nature of the cream. A plastic scoop is included with the cream, so that one doesn't have to use their hands to dip into the jar with each use. I have some acne scars, uneven skin and some dry patches, and I really liked the results I got from using the cica recovery cream for two weeks straight. Out of the serum and the cream, I preferred the cream because of the texture and the results. With the cream, a little goes a long way. It's more like a gel than a cream, which worked well for my skin in this warmer weather. It's fantastic that The Face Shop is available online and in shopping centres for Canadians as otherwise it can be quite tricky to find Korean skincare. I found that this provided great results, and since a little goes a long way, it will last longer than other similar products. Because of this, the high price point doesn't seem as expensive. I would recommend to friends and family and will probably purchase this again once I've gotten through this jar.

August 25, 2018

Apaise et protège

J'ai encore quelques légères cicatrices d'acné mais grâce à cette crème, elles sont moins apparentes. En effet, cette crème est très hydratante et aide à atténuer les petites cicatrices laissées par l'acné.

De plus, j'ai tendance à avoir la peau rouge et ce produit a réussi à calmer mes rougeurs au visage.

Ma peau est hydratée toute la journée sans être trop grasse.

August 24, 2018

Very smooth cream

This product goes on very smooth and spreads easily. I enjoyed using this cream as it didn't leave a sticky film behind but keeps me feeling hydrated all day. It's great for calming my skin down. I like to use it at night to give my skin the extra hydration .

Updated On: August 24, 2018

I received this product from the chick advisors program.