Prestige Item
Dr. Belmeur Advanced CICA Recovery Cream Reviews

Recovery cream that provides intense care by creating a barrier similar to the skin's own to moisturize and improve damaged skin. Custom-made formula Skin-sync Rx™, containing ceramide, panthenol, centella asiatica extract and 3 other effective ingredients that improves the skin barrier to strengthen the skin’s own energy. The Advanced CICA Recovery collection offers a custom-made formula that helps improve damaged skin.

La crème régénératrice CICA forme une riche barrière d’hydratation similaire à celle de l’épiderme pour nourrir et réparer la peau abîmée. La formule sur-mesure Skin-sync Rx™ à base de céramide, de panthénol, d’extrait de centella asiatica et de trois autres ingrédients actifs, revitalise la peau en renforçant la barrière cutanée. La collection Advanced CICA offre une formule développée sur-mesure qui améliore l’état des peaux endommagées.

For more information, please visit TheFaceShop.ca

You may also like Dr. Belmeur Advanced CICA Recovery Serum and Panthenol Soothing Gel Cream
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

September 10, 2018

A lovely, heavy moisturizer that keeps skin soft & hydrated

I felt like this really kept my skin hydrated and it will be a Winter staple in my skincare routine. It was a bit too heavy for the Summer months (when I've been trying it) but it's definitely a winner. Lovely texture and definitely works well for intensive miniaturization.

September 10, 2018

Bon produit mais..

Bon produit qui aide la peau dans son contidient. Je m’en applique avant le coucher et ma peau m’en remercie. Parcontre, les liste d’ingredient est marquer en koréin donc je ne comprend rien. Je la recommande tout de même. #trydrbelmeur

September 09, 2018

Amazing product!

I am so excited by the results I've had over the past month. I have combo skin with some fine lines and this moisturizer has definitely taken my skin back a few years! It has a beautiful consistency, light scent and leaves my skin feeling nourished. I've been using this at night but may add it to my morning routine when the temp drops. This has great ingredients and is vegan/cruelty free (they may sell in China). I am really happy and will buy again! #gotitfree

September 08, 2018

Wow!!! High end beauty results and nice packaging!

Used this product for two weeks and found my skin’s texture improved after the first use. It was quite a dramatic improvement and I don’t usually see such quick results when I try new products. I also have very sensitive skin and did not react to this product.

September 03, 2018

Excellent introduction to the world of Korean skincare

I fell absolutely in love with this product after the first night! The consistency of the cream is a little gel-like, not too heavy and not too light - just perfect for melting into the face overnight. The scent was soft and delicate, just the right note for overnight skincare. I found my skin was very well-hydrated come morning, without being greasy or sticky, and all of my problem spots were moisturized and "filled" in. This cream reminded me a lot of the Laneige overnight water mask, but at a somewhat lower price point, when on sale. I don't know if I would repurchase this at regular price, but if part of a promotion, I would seriously consider a refill.

Updated On: September 03, 2018

I #gotitfree to try through ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club.

So comforting and nourishing

The packaging of this cream is outstanding, super cute with vintage apothecary vibes. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the texture too, it's very thick but has a K-Beauty "sleeping balm" texture, almost like a thick gel cream. I adore putting it up under my eyes, and I never wake up with congested skin. The little scoop spatula it comes with is lovely too! I would repurchase.

Received free from ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club.

September 03, 2018

Parfaite si vous avez la peau sèche!

J’ai reçu la Cica Crème Régénératrice en cadeau avec Chick Advisor.
    Personnellement j’ai la peau mixte avec une certaine tendance à faire des comédons sur les joues. Cette crème était malheureusement trop grasse pour mon visage. La texture s’apparente à du beurre de karité. Lorsqu’on la frotte elle fond en une texture plus légère. Comme je ne voulais pas l’utiliser sur mon visage, je l’ai utilisé pour mon cou et décolleté. J’ai adoré.

Si vous avez des problèmes de peau sèche, je vous la recommande fortement. Côté qualité-prix elle vaut vraiment la peine! L’odeur est parfaite, légère et délicate comme tous les autres produits Dr. Belmeur.

Powerhouse Cream

This cream packs a punch! Although it may be a bit pricey, I only need to use the tiniest pea-sized amount for my entire face to lock in moisture. As a result, I can see this jar of cream lasting for months! It is a thick cream, so you do feel it after applying it. I really appreciate how Dr. Belmeur packs a little plastic spatula with this cream to help us use the cream so germs and dirt from our fingers don't come in contact with the cream!

Updated On: August 31, 2018

I received this product from ChickAdvisor to try it for free!

recovery cream

I received this recovery cream free with chick advisor! the cream seemed to help my acne ridden skin! I cant say the results are dramatic but I personally did notice some improvement! if you have oily skin this is best used at night since I found it a little heavy

Great for sensitive skin

Dr. Belmeur's cica recovery cream has been delightful to use. Definitely calmed my skin after a long day in the sun. My skin felt soothed and protected after application, and it absorbs very quickly too. Looking forward to using it during the cold winter ahead, thanks ChickAdvisor for the chance to try it free! #gotitfree