Dr Brandt needles no more 3-d filler mask

Dr Brandt needles no more 3-d filler mask Reviews

Ranked #363 out of 778 in Masks

May 29, 2017

I recently purchased this product at Winners which is probably the ONLY way I could afford to try this (it retails in the $100 range). So although I have rated it fairly well, I'd like to explain why I don't necessarily recommend it.

The product itself is a rich, thick, smooth cream that you apply with a brush. I won't lie, it feels wonderful smoothing on your skin, genuinely like a luxury product being applied at a salon facial. What I don't like is the after effect which is a tightened feeling on your skin. I'm not sure what is causing this feeling, but it doesn't feel good, it feels like there is something very astringent in a not very good for your skin way contracting your cheek area.

I also notice no visible difference in my skin, even while feeling this tightened sensation. Maybe it's just not for me, but I don't actually think this product can deliver what it claims it can (and the test sample of successful product use is only 30 women!). The product has a nice, natural smelling lavender scent and when you brush your hand on your face, it does feel soft (even while experiencing the weird, tight feeling).

At this price point I'd have to see much more significant results than just a softness when touching my skin and a nice smell. I'm certain that unless you have lots of disposable income you can easily find something at 1/4 of the price that will give equal if not better results. For that reason I have selected price as my reason for not purchasing in the future but the lack of concrete results definitely play into that decision as well.

March 11, 2017

My mom and I both tried this out, as I only have fine lines and wanted to see how well this worked. We both felt the effects a few minutes after applying it on. Both of our fine lines disappeared, and we also improvement in her deep wrinkles.

June 06, 2016

This mask is like a time machine in a jar! It's a leave on mask that works like fillers you get from a plastic surgeon!! I'm nearing 30 and I was starting to get smile lines that were getting deeper and deeper. After using this mask, it filled in those lines completely!! And took 10 years off of my face. The mask started working immediately! No waiting weeks to see results. The skin was plump and firmer. Hydrated. But it's not a hydrating mask, you apply it before your moisturizers. Start off with clean (ideally exfoliated skin) then it's applied in inverted triangles over your cheeks, down to your chin (a very thin layer is all I needed!!). I allowed the mask to sit on my skin by itself for 10-15minutes. Then I applied my serum and moisturizer. The effects aren't super long lasting. Maybe 36 hours. But I never experienced any skin irritation. Just an odd sensation, not strong enough to be called stinging but similar. It lasts just a second or two. Barely notice it now. No one could figure out why I looked different but in a very good way! And some people don't believe how old I am when I tell them, always getting ID'd haha. I Love this product. I never want to be without it.

EmiliaAnne has posted in the forum topic
    Concealer question

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray