Dr Brandt needles no more 3-d filler mask

Dr Brandt needles no more 3-d filler mask Reviews

Ranked #218 out of 662 in Masks

March 11, 2017

My mom and I both tried this out, as I only have fine lines and wanted to see how well this worked. We both felt the effects a few minutes after applying it on. Both of our fine lines disappeared, and we also improvement in her deep wrinkles.

June 06, 2016

This mask is like a time machine in a jar! It's a leave on mask that works like fillers you get from a plastic surgeon!! I'm nearing 30 and I was starting to get smile lines that were getting deeper and deeper. After using this mask, it filled in those lines completely!! And took 10 years off of my face. The mask started working immediately! No waiting weeks to see results. The skin was plump and firmer. Hydrated. But it's not a hydrating mask, you apply it before your moisturizers. Start off with clean (ideally exfoliated skin) then it's applied in inverted triangles over your cheeks, down to your chin (a very thin layer is all I needed!!). I allowed the mask to sit on my skin by itself for 10-15minutes. Then I applied my serum and moisturizer. The effects aren't super long lasting. Maybe 36 hours. But I never experienced any skin irritation. Just an odd sensation, not strong enough to be called stinging but similar. It lasts just a second or two. Barely notice it now. No one could figure out why I looked different but in a very good way! And some people don't believe how old I am when I tell them, always getting ID'd haha. I Love this product. I never want to be without it.