Dr Teals Epson Salts Reviews

Good - 0

September 17, 2021
    Florida, United States

Great bath soak

I absolutely am in love with these bath salts. They are a great way to soak your muscles after a rough day or just to destress. It is a wonderful addition to your bath collection. I have been using these for years.

August 08, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Calming

This is one of my favourite bath products. I find the salts so relaxing, and the smell so wonderful. This makes my bath seem spa like. I would highly recommend this product.

December 16, 2020

Pretty great stuff

I love this stuff! It smells beautiful, it’s not over powering and allows you to relax in a nice hot bath. Very much de stresses you. I would totally recommend to anyone!

December 16, 2020

AMAZING

This stuff is 100% amazing after a long day of work.. I love coming home and having a nice bath after a long day.. not only does it help relieve stress and pain but also smells great

November 23, 2020

Our version of Old Faithful

Even without a bathtub we find use for these salts. Epsom salts are so beneficial, and these ones are so well crafted with different essential oil combinations, we just love to try them all! We use them on the floor of the shower (my hippie energy cleansing, if you're down with it,) but also in more expected places like a nice hot bath (as a girl with chronic pain, these are an ESSENTIAL self care item,) and even in the kitchen sink for a foot soak (my latest innovation, since my current apartment has no tub!) they dissolve well, smell great and leave you feeling soothed and pampered.

January 07, 2020

My go-to!

Post-workout, I swear by a DIY salt bath. I love soaking in a bath with Epsom salts. It's so soothing and makes sore muscles feel great again. Try Dr Teals Epsom Salt Soaking Solution or Soothe and Sleep with Lavender.

December 18, 2019

Excellent after a busy day

I always buy these in Lavender scented...I suffer from a rare auto immune disorder and I soak in the tub for 20-30 min with a cup of these Epsom salts. Love love them!

Updated On: December 18, 2019

Smells amazing and leaves your skin smooth!

April 03, 2019

Just what I needed

I've tried so many and this brand really makes a difference for relaxing and healing the body.
    The smell isn't too over powering or intense.
    Leaves the body feeling clean

January 17, 2018

Keep it stocked

Dr teals is a little pricier but well worth it. I am specifically obsessed with the eaucalypus bath salts it's something everyone should have in there house hold . Perfect for when your sick of just need extra relaxation. I love the smell it reminds me of Vicks so perfect for when sick.

March 09, 2016

I am actually no stranger to Dr. Teal's. This is my go to brand for epsom salt. It's so calming and i feel like i've been strips after taking a back in this. I literally sit in the tub until i become wrinkled. I'm not a big fan of the scent of Lavender however i really don't mind with this.