Dr Teals Epson Salts Reviews
#859 in Bath & Body

Good - 0

January 17, 2018

Keep it stocked

Dr teals is a little pricier but well worth it. I am specifically obsessed with the eaucalypus bath salts it's something everyone should have in there house hold . Perfect for when your sick of just need extra relaxation. I love the smell it reminds me of Vicks so perfect for when sick.

March 10, 2016

I am actually no stranger to Dr. Teal's. This is my go to brand for epsom salt. It's so calming and i feel like i've been strips after taking a back in this. I literally sit in the tub until i become wrinkled. I'm not a big fan of the scent of Lavender however i really don't mind with this.

June 17, 2015

After a long day of being on my feet, theres nothing better than this stuff! It really does the trick of soothing and relaxing you, especially right before you lay down at night! It makes me sleepy sometimes which is what I like about it, so it's easier to wind down. I really love the eucalyptus spearmint one. It really helps you breathe better expecially if you have allergies, and smells amazing!

February 10, 2010

I bought Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt. I LOVE it! My favourite is Eucalyptus and Spearmint. I also love the health benefits of using Epsom salts. Go and buy yourself some tomorrow! It says to use 2 Cups but I only use 1 and find it enough.

Relaxing Epsom Salt with fragrant essential oils that leave the skin
    feeling soft.

The Benefits of Epsom Salt:
    Epsom Salt, whose main components are Magnesium and Sulfate, two ingredients that most people have a deficiency of in their body, has been proven to have a number of benefits including improving heart health and circulatory functions, flushing out toxins and heavy metals from cells, improving nerve functions by regulating electrolytes and relieving stress.

By soaking in the Epsom Salt, the body can readily absorb these beneficial ingredients all the while leaving the skin feeling soft