Dr Teal's Foaming Bath Eucalyptus Spearmint Reviews
Ranked #670 in Bath & Body

July 16, 2017

AMAZING

Oh man I can't express the words of how I feel about this foam bath. It's been my go for 2 years now and I absolutely love it. The smell, it helps my back pain, it relaxes me, it's cheap... all wonderful factors. I couldn't live without it.

April 26, 2016

I got this to have bubble baths with when I'm not feeling that great. I love having bubble baths to help soothe cramps, or if I have a cold or flu, and figured anything with eucalyptus and spearmint ought to be soothing and relaxing!
    I like the scent of this, but I wish it was more herbal and minty. It does remind me a bit of eucalyptus and spearmint, but it seems more like a cologne type of scent. It is very relaxing and a few members of my family have enjoyed using it too, I just wish the scent was more natural.
    This does work really well for bubble baths - it creates lots of soft bubbles, and my skin feels soft afterwards.
    For the price you get a big sized bottle, so I think it's a good deal.

May 23, 2012

I actually got this initially for my fiancée, he complained of sore muscles after workouts and I went to the store to see if there is anything I can pick up that is not going to break the bank. I have heard of Dr Teal's Epsom salts but I never really knew that there are foaming baths from the same brand as well. I poured him a bath and even though he thought I went all girly on him with the bath and the bubbles, he tried it and at the end said that the bath worked magic on his achy and sore body so much so that I had trouble getting him out of the bathtub :) Needless to say, I had to try this. I am not a fan of mint flavour but the combination with eucalyptus makes the product very nice and I felt like I am in a spa. I didn't have to use a lot, which is nice change from the normal foaming baths I have used before that require half the bottle before the bathtub has enough bubbles for my liking. The whole bath felt relaxing and soothing, I couldn't ask for more. I will continue using this product and am very curious to see what other scents they have. The bonus was that even long after I had drained the bathtub, my bathroom continued to have a nice smell to it. This is great product, I will definitely buy again!